883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What ride he had went up in flames he looks to be ok. they think he broke
the crankshaft the car burst into flames thank god he is ok. his hands
look to be the main concern.:mad:

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,095 Posts
Holy crap He needs to change his shorts.

Great Force interview.

Sleeper CP:D

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
He was back at the track with just one hand bandaged. I will say though, DAMN that car went up in flames. He is lucky that was all. Did you see the firesuit all burned through?

·
Administrator
16,892 Posts
Don't blow off blisters.

In a few days the blisters will be cut off and the burns scrubbed daliy.

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Simpson

He was back at the track with just one hand bandaged. I will say though, DAMN that car went up in flames. He is lucky that was all. Did you see the firesuit all burned through?
Only the outer layer was burned. I think there are 3 layers in a fuel suit. He did mention Simpson. (I'm not sure if he meant Bill Simpson, or the new owner of Simpson.) But he was thanking them for being alive!! As well as all the safety changes innovated by the Force team after Eric's tragic death.....Some good racing today, and everybody gets to go home in one piece............Ray

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
And his car or what was left of it crossed the finish line first!!! But he did red lite!!
Does it seem that either they are going too fast or that track doesnt hold up well, something, cause lots of out of control cars all day. NSF

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
I couldnt believe it.. The guy was on fire, sideways, completly off the ground at 300 plus crossing the stripe. That guy can drive a funny car. I expected him to be seriously burnt, that fire suit was charred pretty bad.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts