Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was talking with a couple of friends(yeah Maxi I have a couple) about Tony and the gang's kilo record, and we wondered how many people have done the following:
Set a 1/4 mile record in the upper tier flat class
Won a Championship in the upper tier flat class
Won a Championship is a circle boat
Set a kilo record in a circle

I can think of only one, pretty heady company you keep Tony, again, congrats to you and the whole Loud and Proud gang.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Hey gn61/2.....you are now awarded the largest prize ever on PB.....

A picture of yourself at a very young age....Your Daddy taught ya young.

rh clik and save, that'll come in handy round here, thanx rcl:)devil:D

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
Hey gn61/2.....you are now awarded the largest prize ever on PB.....

A picture of yourself at a very young age....Your Daddy taught ya young.

Rattle Corn you been throwin out diversions like a C130 anti missile system lately... :)grn

What's up, Guru cancel your subscription to "boat racing legends magazine"...

<<< RCL

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
Just havin fun this friday afternoon. Ya know sometimes when things just hit ya...Bnag. So no disrepect meant...I love everybody. Get on a plane headed to Vegas in the morning and then drive to Parker....can't wait.

Tony's takes comfort knowing the love I have for him..

Tony...back to the swingin...I didn't mean to hijack..

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
I was talking with a couple of friends(yeah Maxi I have a couple) about Tony and the gang's kilo record, and we wondered how many people have done the following:
Set a 1/4 mile record in the upper tier flat class
Won a Championship in the upper tier flat class
Won a Championship is a circle boat
Set a kilo record in a circle

I can think of only one, pretty heady company you keep Tony, again, congrats to you and the whole Loud and Proud gang.
Thanks Bob,

I have to say that Im surrounded by great people that make this happen. We worked for a solid year on getting ready for the Kilos. Im just lucky to have the equipment and the people on my side. That's not taking anything away from other teams.
Im even luckier that Trash Can Willy lives far enough away that the dark cloud that follows him doesnt affect us. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts