Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Box Pimp
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night we went to dinner. I was tired so I picked up a Rockstar and drank it around 8pm.

Then after dinner I had a No Fear and vodka.

I didn't sleep so well last night. :p Jen went to work for a few hours this morning but I couldn't sleep in. I was awake. I got up and cleaned out the garage, washed my motorcycle, then pulled in my Pathfinder in to install a new stereo.

I just wanted to replace the stock head unit with a new one and replace the door speakers. Easy enough.

Well this thing has the factory Bose system in it and let me tell you, bypassing all that crap was a pain in the ass! There was a bose amp for each front door speaker and one for the rear speakers. Figuring out what wire went where was a good time. I finally finished and it sounds good for just a cheap little system. Boston Acoustics in the doors with a Sony HU.

I did crack the a piece of trim on the dash ripping it out so I'll have to order up that part and replace it.

What should I do next? :)

·
It is what it is
2,650 Posts
I'm pouring a Monster and Grey Goose right about now..............:D

·
Passin Glass
2,825 Posts
You need to drink energy drinks more often so you actually get your lazy ass off the couch on the weekends :|err :)devil
And the truth arises!

Hey Goldi..so tell us ..if you had to calculate the productive days vs the couch ass days ..what percentage would you go with? :p

·
Box Pimp
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You need to drink energy drinks more often so you actually get your lazy ass off the couch on the weekends :|err :)devil
We are never home on the weekends. :):)punch When we are I like to relax.

Now go get me another beer. :(:(

:)hand

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
We are never home on the weekends. :):)punch When we are I like to relax.

Now go get me another beer. :(:(

:)hand
you forgot to say
"please hunny bunny, while you are cleaning the fridge could I offer to help you by emtying the bottom shelf of beer? oh and could you bring it to me I am tired"

·
Passin Glass
2,825 Posts
LOL

I don't ( Matts horizontal on the couch, yelling to me what to type as I) want to make him (feverishly switch users back and forth to make it look like he's actually posting. ) look too bad on here :p
Ok I can read between the lines ..
What your saying is right now, he's horizontal on the couch, yelling to you what to type as you feverishly switch users back and forth to make it look like he's actually posting.

Goatcha..what a lazy prick! :p

·
Box Pimp
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
you forgot to say
"please hunny bunny, while you are cleaning the fridge could I offer to help you by emtying the bottom shelf of beer? oh and could you bring it to me I am tired"

More like...Babe, get me a beer and while you are at it clean up that fridge. :|err

:D

1 - 20 of 52 Posts