Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its cooled off enough here to get my mom on the boat for a quick ride around the lake. Water was nice and calm and not to many boats out there. Started out at around 60 then on our last run we took the boat up to 89. She loved it. Mom in her 70's. I told her we were running around fifty.lol

I wish I had done this with my pops.

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If I did 50, my mama would smack me upside the head. Would probably get a black eye for 89.
Little white lies bro.lol So long as she thinks were doing 50 shes all good. If the water was rough we would have cruised at 40 all day long.

cool cave I wish I could take my mom for a ride,make the best of it:D
I'm trying. My pops is gone now. If he was here he'd be out there too. Ma's in her early 70's. Summers heat is to harsh for her to be out all day in that heat. Today was perfect. Temps in the 80's Water was a bit cold but she never touched it.;)

I highly suggest for those who have there parents to enjoy your time with them. Time flies by way to quick then its all about the "I wish I had". Like I said. This was one of the best time on the water for me.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Its cooled off enough here to get my mom on the boat for a quick ride around the lake. Water was nice and calm and not to many boats out there. Started out at around 60 then on our last run we took the boat up to 89. She loved it. Mom in her 70's. I told her we were running around fifty.lol

Sweeet :)hand

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Right on man! I get my Dad out on the boat as much as I can. He is in his 70's too. Just glad he's around to enjoy it with me and the family. Looks like your Mom had a great time.:)devil I was out there today with a buddy (in his yellow and blue Challenger) didn't see you.

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
way t0 be Pal!:)devil

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Randy, you going to be ready for East Meets West at Bartlet in February?

·
Registered
1,591 Posts

I lost my mom last weekend. But in the days of my youth I gave her a 90mph ride in that Sanger, mom wanted more. Both my parents loved going for rides

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I lost my mom last weekend. But in the days of my youth I gave her a 90mph ride in that Sanger, mom wanted more. Both my parents loved going for rides
Sorry for your loss BBD. Those are the same kind of memories I'm trying to make with my mom Planned to head out today but we both didn't have the energy today.

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Bring her out on the 28th!!!!!!!!!!!:)bulb:)devil

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Sorry for your loss BBD. Those are the same kind of memories I'm trying to make with my mom Planned to head out today but we both didn't have the energy today.
Give her all the love you can, you never know when they will get called home.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts