Performance Boats Forum banner

Took the eliminator out..........

Tags
eliminator
2K views 20 replies 4 participants last post by  jet454boat 
#1 ·
Well i took the elliminator out this evining for a test run. Everthing was well until i fired her up and the boat filled with water, i turned on the bilge and shut the motor down.......freeze plug was missing. Luckly jake..jet454boat...saved my ass and brought up a freeze plug....thanks bro.......and we took it for a spin in the dark......seemed decintly quick and buried the speedo at 60, i need to gps it, i know thats not quick compared to you guys, but hell im good with the 50-60 range for a open bow. Im going to post pics tomm when its light..........:D

#12 ·
not this weekend, gels getting sanded and buffed out, and the guy who had it before put 1800 watts of decent shit in it, and it sounds nice, but im going to redo the wiring, he did a huge hack wiring job so i gotta clean it all up, but im down for next weekend............:D

#16 ·
well the first time i was there some guy threw a wrench at my miller cuz my sister said she dont date scum like him, so my brother whos a cop held the guy at gunpoint for taking a chuck out of my boat, sherriff showed up and arrested him for criminal damage, and the second time it was so choppy and windy just wasnt fun, plus i always get shit stuck in my pump on both trips, both times just kinna turned me off from that lake............

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.