Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Amerian Turbine Man
88 Posts
Race pumps

Seek the advise of guys who actually build race pumps, and stay away from the "jack of all trades" types.

Ron

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Ok so maybe you think all these guys are just fan boys. There are 2 names that keep coming up thread after thread. Those names are MPD or B1. Personally you can't go wrong with either. Talk to both and make your choice.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
If my memory is correct Josh at Jet Boat Performance has a World Record Holder under his belt. They are great folks and on this forum. They are a sponsor here as well.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
If my memory is correct Josh at Jet Boat Performance has a World Record Holder under his belt. They are great folks and on this forum. They are a sponsor here as well.
Thank you Rick, Acutually no World Records for Us but Josh does exceptional meticuluos work in everything he does and we couldn't be more proud of him and what he has become .. Dad :thumb:

·
Pro Gas Jet
747 Posts
jet blueprinting

Mpd and B1 are as a good as it gets. But I gotta throw John Mills name in there for great pump guys. He's got many records since the early 80's with his pumps, he's located in the inland empire area of California.
John mills (951) 545-2266

·
Registered
6,575 Posts
How much to blue print a pump for max performance?
depends what you mean by "blue print for max performance". then it depends on what you have already, that you want to have blueprinted. that is, you may not have a pump or parts that are capable of "max performance".

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
WTF?? someone erasing some of our posts? That's a bunch of BS!

Whats the matter mod? Someone say something you didn't want to hear about one of your boys?

·
Registered
152 Posts
in brief ~ a multi time alias was banned and that type of rude and arrogant shit stirring is not what is wanted on our forums. related posts were deleted. ~ a2 ~

·
Administrator
16,888 Posts
WTF?? someone erasing some of our posts? That's a bunch of BS!

Whats the matter mod? Someone say something you didn't want to hear about one of your boys?
Seriously. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 109 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.