Discussion Starter #4
this is a warm one

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/hWA7ayTRy4k

Bfp

·
Ain't Right Racin
1,706 Posts
I don't know his name but he owns ARS marine. He wasn't using pop in it last year, at least that's what he told me.Spike Gorr was tuning it.

·
Registered
6,575 Posts
I don't know his name but he owns ARS marine. He wasn't using pop in it last year, at least that's what he told me.Spike Gorr was tuning it.
john cost and george pataki. seems like a combo deal. sounded like spike had something in it at san diego... not too sure how brad fits in that capsule. :)

·
Top Fuel Jet
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Also; John Cost is the owner, Spike Gorr is the tuner/ crew chief. Boat name Spirit of America TFJ/ running in TAF class.

·
Registered
6,575 Posts
I am driving it now Bob. Since San Diego. Will be in it next year as well. Best we ran so far is 5.42 and 153 in 1000'. These videos are [email protected] 147,[email protected], the burst panel out was [email protected] With a little over charge.
good for you brad. does pataki have anything to do with it now? was standing in the staging lanes for that one pass in san diego, sounded good. watched the san diego tv thing and saw a bit of a left turn? what happened there? had my fill with that kind of issue this year.
still can't figure out how you squeeze into that seat. sucker is small. :)

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
good for you brad. does pataki have anything to do with it now? was standing in the staging lanes for that one pass in san diego, sounded good. watched the san diego tv thing and saw a bit of a left turn? what happened there? had my fill with that kind of issue this year.
still can't figure out how you squeeze into that seat. sucker is small. :)
Pataki does not drive it anymore.Brad does and John Cost owns it. :happy:

·
Top Fuel Jet
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi Bob! No George is out. SD it was tuggin real hard to the left on the rope and at the step it just went that way, Hard! Didn't know where Jeff was, so...

·
oldsmopile equipped
702 Posts
tfj

I was watchin on tv today and they said pataki was drivin it? looked like the pop off popped earley:))ThumbsDwn

·
Top Fuel Jet
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That was George's las race with them. I replaced him a week later. I drove it in SD, and Phx

1 - 20 of 56 Posts