Performance Boats Forum banner

Topless, where the hell are you?

Tags
hell topless
3K views 38 replies 16 participants last post by  Rio 
#1 ·
Hey girl, where the hell you been? You take off to Phoenix again an that's fricken it. Holy an I waited lunch for you the other day and you're a no-show. Startin to act like a real tramp arn't you? I put up with this feelin sorry shit for Overkilled long enough. You did your good deed for the year an yer done. I ain't playin second fiddle to some clown 400 miles away. There's plenty of 'helpful, ladies in AZ just tell um to go 'downtown', he'll find 1 or 5.

You just remember a week from Sunday you gotta take my dog to Rattlesnake school. Don't be flakin out on me with your cock and bull stories or Rexie'll prolly put your trailer inna street. ya hear?
I'm startin to think you need a leash more than the dog does.
I need a drink,
Rio

#3 ·
Yeah, well, we've kept it quiet but now I'm pissed off. She get's 20 bucks a week to come over an babysit my dog an a few other lil things that need doin. So, you know how it is. Some of these clowns get on the web an give these dumbassed gals a good sob story about how helpless they are an the first thing ya know lil Miss Helpful is on a fricken plane an forgettin her duties at home. What about the DOG? You know he doesn't like to stay by himself cuz he get's lonesome. Sheesh! She better get her sh togather. She needs to be kept on a leash cuz who know's where the hell she'll wind up next.
Rio

#12 ·
So what's your point? You don't hear me denien it do ya. You had your weekend housekeeper so quit your bitchen. She has womanly responsibilities that don't concern you so go call MollyMaids or sumptin. I'm deductin the weekend from her paycheck. Don't you have laundry to do about now?

WAA,WAA,WAA,

All the best,
Rio

#9 ·
Rio, I didn't forget the damn dog. I put out extra food and even a couple extra newspaper for the times he just couldn't hold it.
Now Overkill, why on earth would you wish a broken leg on anyone? Or did you mean it as a good luck gesture? Say you're sorry and mean it before I kidnap Rio's rattlesnake fighting dog and bring him to Arizona.
I better go check on my trailer for now, it's been a while since I've changed the foil on the windows.

#24 · (Edited)
Shit! I went to bed early to give my long ass stilt legs a rest and now the cats out of the bag here? I will NOT clean another house, I will NOT walk the damn dogs, I will not go fetch the beer or meet ya in Vegas. What the hell are you people thinking here? Do you think just cuz I did something I thought was nice now I'm the forum slave? I QUIT!!!!!:mad:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.