Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Hoodys and swim trunks
872 Posts
Man, I'll never get over the color of that water, just beautiful. So the weekend went well without an issue from the locals or PD? I'm still super bummed I couldn't make this one, but there's always next year. Glad you guys enjoyed it. :yes:

·
Liberator Stealth 250 XS
202 Posts
Man, I'll never get over the color of that water, just beautiful. So the weekend went well without an issue from the locals or PD? I'm still super bummed I couldn't make this one, but there's always next year. Glad you guys enjoyed it. :yes:
No problems at all from the PD. Everyone liked seeing the boats. Number One question asked how fast is that thing. Nice pics also:))THumbsUp

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No problems at all from the PD. Everyone liked seeing the boats. Number One question asked how fast is that thing. Nice pics also:))THumbsUp
top 4 questions..

1.) who's boat is it?
2/) how much horse-power?
3.) how fast is it?
4.) can i go for a ride?

My answers.

1.) its Hers... as i point to my girl (Jamee)
2.) to much
3.) faster than i care to find out.
4.) No! Its not a "merry-go-round"!

·
Registered
133 Posts
questions...

lol, i like your responses, cant quit laughing about answer #4 NO its not a merry-go-round.... lol, and #3 faster than i care to find out? come on and air it out...lol just dont understand why that thing is a leapin lilly when you stab it, shaft angle? not enough down plate? if HP had a play in it then fuel flats wouldnt of been able to run like they did, we gotta get out and make some noise soon, made some changes to mine and wanting to go run it to see if problem is fixed.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great Pics and and what a nice Mountain view LOL ( gentleman sunning on the For Sale Boat ) and just curious how were the locals considering they made National news awhile back concerning the last event held on the lake . :)
Ill speak for everyone that went..

The locals were AWESOME! So friendly, Jamee ( my girlfriend) said something about it..

Her words.

" Adam you know we hang-out on Belleville lake with people that are apart of a club ( belleville yacht club) they act so stuck up towards everyone on the sand-bar." " it BELLEVILLE LAKE, its a MUD-HOLE! get over yourself"

" Belleville lake is a mud hole compared to Torch, folks on Torch have big dollar boats and homes yet welcomed us like we are family, no judgement from anyone."

They loved our boats.

Many people came up asked about our boats, chatted up boating for hours, even gave me a beer from the oldest American brewery to date.. Some brewery out of Pa, Potsville
Yuengling | America's Oldest Brewery | Official Web Site

all in all, it was an outstanding event!!!

4th of July event in another story all in its own.. Nobody likes that time on torch!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts