3,276 Posts
No reason why we all can't meet up there sometime this summer.:)hand

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts
How about doing a power tour. Brower on Thurs-Friday, Bud Bash on Saturday and then Torch on Sunday.:)bulb

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts
They are not really all that far apart from each other.

·
Registered
226 Posts
:)hand we will have a very nice house rented for the weekend of July 27th threw August 1st, you are all welcome to come up. That will be a nice weekend if all can attend??? call me and let me know if you plan on coming & what day's????? BlownSST 989-615-0081 the house will sleep at least 12 people, Also there is a huge yard for tents by the fire by the lake:)hand:)handall are welcome.Lets all plan something:)hand

·
Hydro Pilot
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:)hand we will have a very nice house rented for the weekend of July 27th threw August 1st, you are all welcome to come up. That will be a nice weekend if all can attend??? call me and let me know if you plan on coming & what day's????? BlownSST 989-615-0081 the house will sleep at least 12 people, Also there is a huge yard for tents by the fire by the lake:)hand:)handall are welcome.Lets all plan something:)hand
Am I welcome? :D

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts

·
Breathing Diesel
2,111 Posts
:D He seems to be getting a bit pizzed off :p lately, oh well I am sure he is a good ole boy like the rest of us!!! :)hand :D
I just left his house, I had to educate him on a couple new items for the pump. Things that I have not showed sanger rat,sleekcrafter to do yet but dont tell them :D:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts
1 - 20 of 70 Posts