Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Personally, I have never heard of a Torino before. There are guys in here that have forgotten more than I'll ever know however. A few of the clowns having some fun with you have some knowledge. Sounds like they haven't heard of it either. Problem with one off hulls is the money you put into it will most likely be impossible to recoupe later should you decide to sell it. Handling will be a crap shoot if no one can vouch for it's characteristics. There are SO many good boats for low prices right now it doesn't make alot of sense not to go with one of the big names. But hey if you have it allready, or are getting it really cheap and want it, it really doesn't matter what any of us thinks about it. Enjoy it. Hope that helps a bit. You have any pics you can post of it?

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I would say thats a very nice vintage looking piece that would be great fun. Price isn't bad, the obo means negotiable, probably get it low to mid 5's. I would guess he is way off on the year, the styling, tach pod, floor condition, and seating say 1968, not 1988. Not trying to be mean whatsoever by saying that, just factual. It's a good looking period piece. If you like it, go for it.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Looks like a late 60s Hondo.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Davey

Jmo! Thes,s are just havin fun with ya & help ya in a heartbeet! If it the boat is the one in the pic looks good & $ aint that bad. If it were up to me i would get a hold of the seller & go for a ride! Maybey cfw or the after bay? Best of luck & welcome to the zoo! Andy p.s. If i can help let me know.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Heck ya! that a nice looking hot rod Davey, like Bandit says, see if you can go for a ride and if possible take a friend who is familiar with v drives :))THumbsUp

AND .... in the words of the ol Bandit .... welcome to the zoo :)devil

1 - 17 of 17 Posts