Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
I was pumped when I saw that ad. At 0:56, the CaseIH combine, I can point out several components on it that I designed between 2006-2008. Kinda neat to see something I worked on being in a Super Bowl commercial! Maybe Fiat will be understanding when I tell them I'm quitting engineering to start farming this spring... but I doubt it.

The Budweiser clydesdale commercial was great too. I felt like such a pansy but both of those ads brought tears to my eyes.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
I give Dodge/Chrylser/Fiat a big adda boy for that commercial. By far one of the best of the bunch and miles ahead of Eastwood's "half time" POS commercial last year. But lets give some credit to Paul Harvey who first delievered that speech almost 35 years ago.

Paul Harvey gave this one over 45 years ago. The man was a true God fearing, patriotic American, and I loved listening to him as a kid. Probably hated by the dimbulbs of the country.

LINK: Paul Harvey 1965

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Proud to be the father of a 27 year old who rewrote some of this today for me .... On the 9th day God looked down and said I need some lazy worthless freeloaders to set on porch stoops and drink booze out of bottles in bags and .........(go ahead create your own verse ) ......... Probably doesnt do Mr Harvey justice but ....

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
paul harvey commmercial

It was a great commercial and what it stands for. even if we taxpayers paid for it it was worth it just block out the dodge truck

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
When the useful idiots of this country realize that the electricity doesn't come from the switch on the wall, water doesn't come from the faucet over the sink and that food isn't created in the grocery store, then and only then will we get our country back. It takes hard work to keep this place we call America running....BBD

1 - 9 of 9 Posts