Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wisconsin, San Diego, San Jose all tell the unions to F off! :)devil

This is hopefully the beginning of the end for union thugs and all their cry baby members. That bitch ass Brown and his boys better take notice, I doubt they will though.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Wisconsin, San Diego, San Jose all tell the unions to F off! :)devil

This is hopefully the beginning of the end for union thugs and all their cry baby members. That bitch ass Brown and his boys better take notice, I doubt they will though.
Right about now Ozero their Hero has to be asking if the Dimbulbs can find another candidate. Can he loose an election by a wider margin than Carter did? We can only hope.

The incumbent dembulb congress members up for re-election have to shitting a brick tonight.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
760 Posts
Its "LOSE"...But Anyway

We can only hope that American will figure out that we can't continue to spend 40% of our money as borrowed money, Anyone in their right mind knows you can't borrow 40% of you expenses, each month and survive. And that is what the AMERICAN Government has bee doing..

Bottom Line: Great Day for America

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
A 2 to 1 victory for reform in both cities.
The people have spoken, the tide is turning, and the end is on the horizon for the whirlpool of Gov. glut.
(Well, at least it is a start!)

·
1,512 Posts
I expect the Chimp surrogates to start claiming Barrett was a weak candidate and that's why they wouldn't support him. Of course in the mind of a liberal, an energetic, strong black candidate should have run. News flash, one did for the Lt. Governors job. He too was handily defeated. Most people are fed-up with incompetent government lead by inexperienced self serving people. The tide has shifted and the tax sucking, country destroying leaches are going back to the land of irrelevance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts