Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 197 Posts

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The word on the street is that these people attending these town halls are nuts, bearing swastikas, and are anti American mobs and are being called every name in the book all because the polls show 84% of Americans like their health care and according to CNN last night 49% gave O an F for his healthcare plan and they don't want it changed but do agree some reform to pick up the other "legal" citizens that fall through the cracks....We have posted many threads on the conservative options to socialized healthcare and I won't address it here.

I was researching Nancy Pelosi’s claim about the swastika toting mobs at this town hall meetings........found only one sign.....but I also found this attached link.....these are the idiots driving behind the F'd up liberal movement here in America.....we don't see many of these and many of these postings I could not post here......They are disturbing.

This is not a political thread just a thread on right and wrong and I hope that a productive discussion can be had by all about this....if you can't handle it then please pass it by.

Rex, I hope this is meets your approval. If not please advise for any changes in order to facilitate this discussion....it is so important.

This absolutely turned my stomach to what some in this country have become, please be warned.

Removed link per request......it is vile but emphasizes the extreme hypocracy......PM if you want the link.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
All I can say donzi is folks often have a short and selective memory

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
This is not a political thread just a thread on right and wrong and I hope that a productive discussion can be had by all about this....if you can't handle it then please pass it by.

Rex, I hope this is meets your approval. If not please advise for any changes in order to facilitate this discussion....it is so important.
The pics are from 2003-2006 correct. ???

U

·
0 Posts
The pics are from 2003-2006 correct. ???
Interesting that the title to this thread is "Town Halls" Even more interesting is how many support the town hall violence being demonstrated by the opposition to health care reform. WTF happened to civil discussion about the issues?

A thread titled "town halls" not being a political thread is an interesting concept, to say the least.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Interesting that the title to this thread is "Town Halls" Even more interesting is how many support the town hall violence being demonstrated by the opposition to health care reform. WTF happened to civil discussion about the issues?

A thread titled "town halls" not being a political thread is an interesting concept, to say the least.
It appears that civil discussion is a thing of the past!:)sphss
PS The photos are shocking to say the least!

·
Registered
3,509 Posts

Oh, you mean like the Dem. union members beating the crap out of the black guy in St. Louis?

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Can you prove any of your claims of violence by one of the attendies? Shouting "read the bill" does not sound violent to me.

The town halls in question are about healthcare......if you notice I did not say Dem or Rep.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts

Who is supporting violence at these meetings?

And who is demonstrating violence?

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
U

·
0 Posts
Question for Havasu 1986 and Ultra 26 # 1
Do you think that a person who has been voted in by the general public should read an entire bill that he or she is going to vote on? I want a simple yes or no.
Of course

1 - 20 of 197 Posts