Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
6,873 Posts
lewd act on child...

Sex with children anothers...

WOW, Lets wait and see what happens before we bury the guy..

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
lewd act on child...

Sex with children anothers...

WOW, Lets wait and see what happens before we bury the guy..
Agreed.

A bullsh*t accusation can ruin a mans life.

A friend of mine did time because his step daughter didn't like him and lied. She later confessed that it was all a lie and did it out of jealousy.

·
6,873 Posts
..the guy is already burried and I did wait. You'd be the first one with the shovel I'm sure of..you have kids as well.

NOOOOOO
What I am saying is wait for the courts to play thru,
If convicted, then YES hammer his ass....

I had a friend arrested for the same thing, Ruined his life,
Right before it went to the jury the child admitted he made the whole thing up because he was mad at him...
that was 15 years ago and his life has never recovered from the accusation, arrest, months in jail, what happened to him while in custody and the trial....

and all along he was innocent...

·
Registered
157 Posts
Is this person the correct Gary Taylor from TPI? I just checked his last activity on the forum and it was yesterday at 7:34 PM. The arrest was made on 12/15/08 and it does not look like he made bail as of yet. Would he have internet access in jail? I guess someone else could be using his password and accessing the forum!

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
WOW! If true bury his ass and never let him see daylight again.

If false then his life will never be the same.

Either way a bad deal all around.

Wonder who the children are?

Could it be a different Gary Taylor?

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts
If I lived very close to Gary and had children, this is certainly info I might be interested in, but I really don't think this forum is the place I would want to learn of it or be discussing such.

Even if this does turn out to be the Gary some or many of us have met, know somewhat or know very well, I would not be rushing to judgement and can't see what the benefit or motive was to even start this thread.....

·
Registered
854 Posts
Could it be a different Gary Taylor?[/QUOTE]

Does anyone here know for sure that it's Gary Taylor from TPI? If not, then I would say it was in bad taste to post this.

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
Exactly.

Who knows what the real story is. See what happens.

In this day and age, a person could be guilty of a sex offense by pissing in a bush on the side of a road.

Brian

Agreed.

A bullsh*t accusation can ruin a mans life.

A friend of mine did time because his step daughter didn't like him and lied. She later confessed that it was all a lie and did it out of jealousy.

·
On The Gas
1,428 Posts
This is absolutely terrible news. I have never seen anything that would even come close to lead me to believe this would/could happen. I have spent some time with him, not a lot, but certainly what I thought would be enough to judge what kind of guy he is. This is extremely shocking to say the least.

Please folks, let the appropriate measures in a case like this take their course. Truths will come out and what was meant to happen will happen without everyone's speculation on what might have happened. I live less than 5 minutes away from Gary. I can't say I am a close friend but I have seen him around his family, wife & kids. He is a great family man, very involved with his family on a genuinely wholesome level.

Innocent until proven guilty. You just never know who made what accusations under what circumstances and it shouldn't be for us to speculate much less crucify him. This is not just someone who I have done business with, at least not to me and I am sure not to many others too.

This is not the best place to find out either.

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
Does anyone here know for sure that it's Gary Taylor from TPI? If not, then I would say it was in bad taste to post this.
Exactly

1 - 20 of 128 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.