Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Well its now 8:51, we just went through there,yes one lane, but we were doing 85 with no signs of traffic, all smooth so far...will give updates!!

YA right!!!

·
Islander Trailer Trash#23
1,520 Posts
That bleep'n cal trans project of 100' delayed my drive 1 hour this afternoon :|err:|err:|err

·
I am Roger..the Shrubber
1,080 Posts
Thanks to PB street team I was able to reroute through Parker, Rice, 10. Sloppy around morongo to the 60 but it was all good after that. 5 hours home really wasn't all that bad considering the holiday.

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
Our timing was perfect - we got the two mile backup at the one lane area, and the trailer that went over the side between Ludlow and the rest area. Still in all, less than 6 hours from Havasu to Bakersfield.

·
Registered
42 Posts
That Explains It ! Even on busy weekends you may see 25 cars on Amboy from I40 to 29 Palms. Yesterday at 4pm we were in a solid stream of cars as far as you could see. A little slow but nobody got a speeding ticket.

·
Dreaming of snow
1,053 Posts
How is this a surprise to anyone? Been that way for about 4 years now.... you shouldve known to either leave really early, or dont leave until after 7pm. Retrofitting the bridges.

·
Lord of the Drinks
2,352 Posts
How is this a surprise to anyone? Been that way for about 4 years now.... you shouldve known to either leave really early, or dont leave until after 7pm. Retrofitting the bridges.
That last couple times I went through there, all lanes were open.

I guess they were just waiting to shut down a lane at the worst possible time...lol.

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
I sometimes think the same thing, you see tons of signs about road work, but you don't see any road work for miles, when you finally do see some road work, it is a very small section.
Its funny that most of the lane closers are in the summer months ,when there is more traffic.

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
Very true. I had to go to a class down in Chino so I drove that road twice a week for well over a year. The best part is when they finished the bridges they then decided to repaved!!! I thought that was great!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts