Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Insurance Guy
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to have my trailer bunks re-done and just realized it's gonna be sitting with no boat on it from about 8:05am til sometime after dark tomorrow. Is there anybody up there that does this?

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
"hullshot" aint doin shit all day have cat sass(todd) bring down some carpet he has the good stuff right now!!

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
gottcha covered. Thanks DOG, I see how it is, Since I ain't goin with ya I should stay and work????:)sphss I already have the honey do's lined up and some loose ends to tie up.

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
gottcha covered. Thanks DOG, I see how it is, Since I ain't goin with ya I should stay and work????:)sphss I already have the honey do's lined up and some loose ends to tie up.
lol always looking out $$$ is $$$,

·
The Insurance Guy
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Man, originally i thought Don only worked on drives but so far every project I have thrown at him he has taken. Hey Don, the siding on my house needs to be powerwashed, can you swing by later?:D:D

·
Premium Member
1,952 Posts
Man, originally i thought Don only worked on drives but so far every project I have thrown at him he has taken. Hey Don, the siding on my house needs to be powerwashed, can you swing by later?:D:D
DOnt ge thim started, before you know it he will be putting on a new roof.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts