Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
blown mopar
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is the standard bearing size and the best place to buy 4 new trailer hubs? mine are done.. axles seem to be ok. what is the standard bolt spacing for 5 lug? thanks for any imput

·
Cantard
5,017 Posts
what is the standard bearing size and the best place to buy 4 new trailer hubs? mine are done.. axles seem to be ok. what is the standard bolt spacing for 5 lug? thanks for any imput
You can get a hub kit. Comes with the bearings. Bolt pattern is 5 x 4 1/2

·
Registered
1,553 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts

·
Angry American
3,103 Posts
since you pulled it apart, you should be able to get the number right off the old bearings, races and seals. Once you get those numbers, you should be able to get them at a Napa Auto parts store.

·
Classic Hotboater!
932 Posts
You replacing those bearings to come to High Rock or you "wussin" out again?

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
it all depends on your axle.....

i got my set from bearingbuddy.com ... http://www.bearingbuddy.com/orderhk.htm

http://www.bearingbuddy.com/orderhk.htm

depending on your axle....its about $60 per axle and comes with all the races and bearings you need...plus buddys!
Those dont include grease seals do they? Wont he also need to know the OD of his axle so the seals ride properly?

I went thru all of that and ended up buyinga new axle.. Then again my spindles took some damage...

·
Crazy Eights
1,476 Posts
Those dont include grease seals do they? Wont he also need to know the OD of his axle so the seals ride properly?

I went thru all of that and ended up buyinga new axle.. Then again my spindles took some damage...
Kits include: Studded hub with two pressed on race (cups),
bearings, cutter pin, lug nuts, grease seal,
and Genuine Bearing Buddy® Model 1980.

it comes with everything you need. just take off your old hubs...look at your bearing numbers....match them to the kit you need....measure your spindle with a caliper for good measure.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Brent, we still need a answer ... are you going to High Rock ? :)hand

1 - 18 of 18 Posts