Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have an 04 Extreme and need to replace some clearance markers and back LED's...
Sides are 2.5" with two LED's - 2 Clear w/Amber, 2 Clear w/Red
Backs are 15" Clear w/Red LEDs (11 LED's)..
Anyone know where they might carry these sort of Trailer lights in the Phx Valley?

I can get them off of ebay was hoping to get them done this week...

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
Have an 04 Extreme and need to replace some clearance markers and back LED's...
Sides are 2.5" with two LED's - 2 Clear w/Amber, 2 Clear w/Red
Backs are 15" Clear w/Red LEDs (11 LED's)..
Anyone know where they might carry these sort of Trailer lights in the Phx Valley?

I can get them off of ebay was hoping to get them done this week...

get them shipped from dana

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You could try Paradise Watersports in Tempe. They are a malibu dealer and their boats are sitting on Extreme trailers.

http://www.paradiseaz.com/
Thanks...That is where my Malibu is at getting serviced and they don't have them....I was trying to get them local so I could drop them by before picking up the boat Friday...

I ordered them from Dana and having them overnighted...get them tomorrow...power of the boards...

·
HOT SAUCE HERE
726 Posts
Thanks...That is where my Malibu is at getting serviced and they don't have them....I was trying to get them local so I could drop them by before picking up the boat Friday...

I ordered them from Dana and having them overnighted...get them tomorrow...power of the boards...
My brother's roommate is the service guy there - Steve, so I think you should be in good hands :) Let me and 4speednup know when you are going to hit Bartlett or Pleasant and we can meet up.

Roln 20s

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.