Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having a new box trailer built and wondering what some of you guys are using for a floor mounted track tie down system in your race trailers. Anything you can recommend that seems to work good for dolly tie downs? Gonna be hauling a few junior dragsters and hoping to build a dolly for the jet boat to go inside as well...

RD

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Having a new box trailer built and wondering what some of you guys are using for a floor mounted track tie down system in your race trailers. Anything you can recommend that seems to work good for dolly tie downs? Gonna be hauling a few junior dragsters and hoping to build a dolly for the jet boat to go inside as well...

RD
Just buy e track and bolt it to the floor. Pretty versatile for more than one application

·
Premium Member
5,115 Posts
Kinda like Josh. E tracks will tie down what ever. But I got the Ol D ring in the floor and works great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I'll look into some e track... With three junior dragsters, golf cart or RZR, and now possibly a dolly, I need tie downs damn near everywhere...

Figured you guys had a system that worked good...:))THumbsUp

·
Registered
50 Posts
E-Track

E-Track down the floors, & sides...you can haul anything. Not too pricey either. Lots of adapters for your straps too. Go to one of the big semi- truck/trailer stores, or material handling places for better pricing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts