Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
My trailer has had it, it's too big, it's ugly, it's got alot of flex, and welds are breaking.... Where can i get a trailer made these days for my little 18ft boat. I called competitive and they want like 5K! A bit expensive.
Try craigslist. Sacramento always has several on there.

·
TEN THIRTY ONE
1,293 Posts
There were a couple for sale in the spam section a while back. Don't know it they sold though???

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
My trailer has had it, it's too big, it's ugly, it's got alot of flex, and welds are breaking.... Where can i get a trailer made these days for my little 18ft boat. I called competitive and they want like 5K! A bit expensive.
try trail-rite. cheap.

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Ultra haulers in Corona made mine for the new boat, and i am pretty happy with it, 2500$ but that was uncoated, Call them and ask for Jason

·
688 Posts
Like RCB said, there were a couple on here not long ago that were nice but not drawing interest. do a search:)coffee

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Hey Shawn, i'll sell you a trailer,...it also comes with a boat and all sorts of goodies!:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts