Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
6,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need feedback on this company,
They are gonna install a 4 horn, 240XL Shocker for 1K is this a good price.
metal horns 2 gallon compressor
The company is Lightening Enterprises in Yorba linda

·
Registered
302 Posts
Price is steep. I have done a ton of research over the years and have put together some of the loudest train horns around. I think installed we get around 800 for a triple with 2 gallon tank viair compressor 200 psi system 1/2 inch SMC valve and external air chuck for on board air. Not installed I think its under 500.

·
I don't feel tardy
837 Posts
They are gonna install a 4 horn, 240XL Shocker for 1K is this a good price.metal horns 2 gallon compressor

Yes, if they throw in a free pair of black socks. :p:D

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Train horns are not illegal in Arizona. And they are very handy to have. Grunion installed my set and I am very happy. I do not use them often, but when I need them, it is nice to have.

In LA, you might think about a 9mm. I think that is the appropriate response in most neighborhoods right? :)coffee

·
The HMFIC
1,711 Posts
They are gonna install a 4 horn, 240XL Shocker for 1K is this a good price.
metal horns 2 gallon compressor
way way way to much chech out horn blaster as stated earlier 2 years ago i bought there conductors special which is know there shocker sys 4 horns viair 280 compresser and a 3 gal tank for 450. i installed myself but would have cost me 200 to have it installed in ontario thats 650 and louder than your 2 horn set up. i also have a nathan p5 on my truck two viair 450 compressers that feed a 15 gal tank off a big rig this set up cost me 600 for the horns 300 for the dual compresser kit from hornblasters and 500 dollar install at a company called stout welding in fontana my truck is fuggen loud with these two sets. do not pay 1000 for a 2 horn set up thats a rip off and u will be disappointed

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Price is steep. I have done a ton of research over the years and have put together some of the loudest train horns around. I think installed we get around 800 for a triple with 2 gallon tank viair compressor 200 psi system 1/2 inch SMC valve and external air chuck for on board air. Not installed I think its under 500.

Grunion, All I need is the horns, plumbing and install. On a chevy just like Robs Gmc. I have the Viair 2.5 gallon air tank with the big air pump. What am I looking at $$$$ wise and time for you to do the install?

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Within a week of getting mine installed, a blue KIA pulled up next to me on the freeway and was upset by something I did. (I honestly don't know what happened) He blew his cute little horn and gave me the one finger salute! He then tried to scurry off to the fast lane where I pinned him in and then trained horned his ass for the next six exits. Man I laughed so hard! Honestly, it felt great. Laughing, train horning and pointing at him. He was scared shitless!! LOL

I got home and thanked my wife for buying them for me. It was a nice evening! :)coffee

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Within a week of getting mine installed, a blue KIA pulled up next to me on the freeway and was upset by something I did. (I honestly don't know what happened) He blew his cute little horn and gave me the one finger salute! He then tried to scurry off to the fast lane where I pinned him in and then trained horned his ass for the next six exits. Man I laughed so hard! Honestly, it felt great. Laughing, train horning and pointing at him. He was scared shitless!! LOL

I got home and thanked my wife for buying them for me. It was a nice evening! :)coffee

I'm heading back to OC next week. I know it will come in handy!:)devil

Hey Rob! How do I get a hold of Grunion? And what's his real name?

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.