Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My son saw the midnight screening last night and said it was awesome. But hey, he's 16!
I mean it's not just getting bad reviews, it's getting killed. The reviewer from the radio show I listen to in the AM said he almost walked out. Dunno, I will wait to hear from friends.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
we're goin this weekend to check it out, don't care what the critics have to say about it, the 1st was awesome and so will the 2nd:)devil

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
It is getting killed by the media and movie critics. I was looking forward to seeing it but I may skip it.
Seriously, if they hate it you know its gonna be a kick ass movie.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
I just saw it and i think its just as good as the first if not better! Deff. enjoyable!
read that on some other sites too. told my twin boys they better have the lawn mowed before mattinee(SP?) saturday:D

·
Sushi Inspector
2,387 Posts
I took my 10 yr old to it this afternoon and he loved it. I fell asleep for about 5 minutes during the first half and I halfway enjoyed watching my son enjoying the second half.

·
Registered
550 Posts
In one word, DISAPPOINTED !!!! Part one much better !!!! Megan was hot but messed up her face (just a lil) with that botox and lip crap... Like most critics said "too much metal scenes fo me"...but the future Corvette stingray looked bad ass !!!

·
Been here a while
610 Posts
Just thought I would throw this out here.

A member of the boards, my father-in-law, HYEVON, has a few bikes and a lot of motorcycle parts in the film. We know a set dresser that ran the movie.

From what I heard, it should be good visually. I cant say much about the story line

·
Drunk with power
227 Posts
My wife liked the new more than the first, Im on the fence as to which was better, but I enjoyed both. There are some cheesy scenes but if you like giant robots, gun play, cars and lots of hot girls you will not be dissapointed.

Some of the critics may be hacked off over the fact that the portrayal of the President (Obama is named) as a weak, naive hand-wringer.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
saw it yesterday. its ok, kids will love it though. megan needs to loose some clothes:D

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
saw it yesterday. its ok, kids will love it though. megan needs to loose some clothes:D
get on yellowbullet.com, there's some pics floating around there;):D i was alil disapointed but i'd still hitttttt ittttt!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts