Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i need to convert my thru prop to thru transom exhaust, but with the drive back there, not alot of room, plus dont want hot exhaust ruing my nice teak swimsteps, i was wondering if anyone knows were i could get the side tips like the rollbar boats use, as that would probally just be the easiest......thanks......:D

·
The HMFIC
1,748 Posts
check with eddie marine and dana performance they both have links towards the bottom of the forum page. if you dont go to the side is under the swim step below the water line and option for you???

·
The HMFIC
1,748 Posts
the sid tips come as an upgrade on crownlines and ive seen them on rinkers also you might want to try and contact those companies and see if they will tell you who there suppliers are or maybe even buy direct from a crownline dealer or rinker dealer. if it comes on there boat there will be a part number

·
The HMFIC
1,748 Posts
i love the side exhaust just above the water line. maybe even half under u should check our corsa captians call exhaust also so you can leave your current set up the way it is and at the filp of a switch you can get loud and breath that motor better

·
The HMFIC
1,748 Posts
just found everything

i just found everything you need on boatstoreonline.com

·
The HMFIC
1,748 Posts
:)devil they have a sweet looking tip with doubles on each side make sure you check that out

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i guess i could go out the back, im just wondering if the water comming out of them is going to trash my swimsteps

·
The HMFIC
1,748 Posts
it would sound better for sure and breath better. you could always super duper treat that teak with lots of really good sealant. you wouldnt see problems for a few years any ways. if you take care of it the right way you should never have fadeing issues. exhaust water is hot but not much hotter than a good shower in your house

1 - 20 of 23 Posts