Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)handAnybody able to transport a 21 ft boat to Michigan, or get it shipped or meet me 1/2 way ???? Going to pull the trigger on a boat deal if I can get it transported within reason................ pm me or my phone # 989-792-7371.......... Would like to get this done this week, or the boat at least bought and go from there.......... :)hand

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Quickly

:)handAnybody able to transport a 21 ft boat to Michigan, or get it shipped or meet me 1/2 way ???? Going to pull the trigger on a boat deal if I can get it transported within reason................ pm me or my phone # 989-792-7371.......... Would like to get this done this week, or the boat at least bought and go from there.......... :)hand
You better get this deal rolling. Gas prices are going to the moon again. I'm not sure where Steve (roaddog4040) is, Havasu or Michigan, but he does go back and forth. If I had a reason, (go see Steve in Michigan) I might consider the trip. A return load could also help out gas $$$ wise.......PM Steve........Ray

PS
Is this a new deal? Trailer condition is paramount to a trip of that length...

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
get ahold of these folks, their reputation is awesome for a perfect delivery! they're pulling my nordic 19ft from southern cali to southeastern okla(1500 miles 1 way) for 875bucks:)devil there's nfw i could drive out there and back for that. plus they're bonded and insured;)

http://www.uship.com/profile/bobteri/

·
Registered
19,804 Posts
i use uship .com (mike dicey)for anything far (i hooked up IMPATIENT 1 with them)but for me to do it it would be about $1100 bucks 1/2 way (denver)....1/2 of that would be gas.like moneypit said if ya had a return $ trip it would be great..let me know

·
Registered
19,804 Posts
my buddy mike dicey might be heading your way..he is a prof. boat/car/rv transporter...he might be heading your way.so givem a call tellem mouzer sent ya MIKE (805)245-9318..he brought my beezer out from texas for $800 door to door lic and heavily insured...u dont need to insure it or mich. plate it till it arrives with him...he is bonded.

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
You are a week and a half too late for Roaddogg. I just left Havasu and am now in Michigan. I came back empty this year too. Give Moneypit a call, he is your man...:)hand

Steve

·
Registered
19,804 Posts
moneypit..:p he hasnt even picked up his timeing cover yet..and he drives by my house....;):D:D

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
My cover?

moneypit..:p he hasnt even picked up his timeing cover yet..and he drives by my house....;):D:D
I thought it was a trade deal? So its still your cover until we trade.....Been real busy Mike, I'll get it to you........Ray

·
Registered
19,804 Posts
it is..when you get a chance:D

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
i need someone to pick up my nordic in southern cali and bring it to me in okla., anybody up to it?

·
suck my member
181 Posts
get ahold of these folks, their reputation is awesome for a perfect delivery! they're pulling my nordic 19ft from southern cali to southeastern okla(1500 miles 1 way) for 875bucks:)devil there's nfw i could drive out there and back for that. plus they're bonded and insured;)

http://www.uship.com/profile/bobteri/
The FMCSA and USDOT show no record of B and T transport,how do you know they have insurance? they may very well be running legal but most on uship are not.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts