Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to kick whose ever ass left huge piles of trash down river on the arizona side from McIntyre Park. We drove down river monday to chill and as we floated by about 3-4 miles south of McIntyre park we saw many trash bags and crap on a very deserted beach...... WTF....

About a year ago I pulled into goose flats on a sunday as a huge party barge full of people was leaving and they just left two full trash bags on the beach, and when I yelled to them that they had forgotten their trash they gave me the dirt sh*t looks. I've picked up enough of other people trash at the river so this is my rant. PICK UP YOUR SH*T OR DON'T COME BACK!!!!!

What the hell is wrong with you people..... The birds an animals come and pick apart the trash bags then make a mess and the trash goes in the river when the water comes up.....

·
21 Daytona
5,291 Posts
I hate to pay higher fee's for lake use..... but I have noticed
a few $$ in fee's keeps lots of riff raff out.

can you imagine what some of these peeps homes must look like.:|err

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Saw the same crap in Goose Flats this weekend. We pulled into Goose Flats on Sunday and picked up numerous cans, bottles and chicken bones.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hate to pay higher fee's for lake use..... but I have noticed
a few $$ in fee's keeps lots of riff raff out.

can you imagine what some of these peeps homes must look like.:|err
Lauch fee at McIntyre is $10. I'd pay double or triple to keep the trash out.

·
skiing Parker since 1960
645 Posts
I would like to kick whose ever ass left huge piles of trash down river on the arizona side from McIntyre Park. We drove down river monday to chill and as we floated by about 3-4 miles south of McIntyre park we saw many trash bags and crap on a very deserted beach...... WTF....

About a year ago I pulled into goose flats on a sunday as a huge party barge full of people was leaving and they just left two full trash bags on the beach, and when I yelled to them that they had forgotten their trash they gave me the dirt sh*t looks. I've picked up enough of other people trash at the river so this is my rant. PICK UP YOUR SH*T OR DON'T COME BACK!!!!!

What the hell is wrong with you people..... The birds an animals come and pick apart the trash bags then make a mess and the trash goes in the river when the water comes up.....
Well, whaddaya bitchin bout ? they DID leave the trash 'n shit in a nice neat pile, right ? Like that makes it OK ?:mad: Fawkin dumbasses :|err I once chased down a boat that left bags of shit on the beach,.... I was waiting for them to vacate,..............I pulled alongside an threw the 2 bags into thier boat an said, " you FORGOT this ! " :)hand.................yeah, I know, I'm gonna get shot someday, but I DON'T give a shit, some things just NEED to be handled with no thought to being PC

Just my .02 cents worth

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Most definitely. Hate having to clean up after other people.

The sad part is that there are some trashcans in Goose Flats that people can use but they dont.

that sux.

·
MAMA TRIED
1,661 Posts
I was crusin lower parker sandbar and picking up cans I stepped on underwater all day. had to at least pull out 40 of them. Dirtbags

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
My daughter steped on a broken bottle under the water and cut her foot pretty bad. I pulled up a few other bottles also.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts