Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
'Glass slinger
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have decided to offer a limited production run of only 18 Revolutions next year. We will be giving them a "limited" badge, custom "R" logo above the swimstep, a "Powered by Dodge" sticker, and each will come with a free 12 quart soft sided cooler and two "Shamwows" to increase their exclusivity...

The first 12 callers will get their Shamwow order doubled to four, so jump in now... :D

What can I say... I have tried everything else...

(This latest great idea brought to you by the Camry "limited" that was in front of me on the way to coffee today that had a "Type-R" sticker on it....)

·
Got Any Pix?
425 Posts
We have decided to offer a limited production run of only 18 Revolutions next year. We will be giving them a "limited" badge, custom "R" logo above the swimstep, a "Powered by Dodge" sticker, and each will come with a free 12 quart soft sided cooler and two "Shamwows" to increase their exclusivity...

The first 12 callers will get their Shamwow order doubled to four, so jump in now... :D

What can I say... I have tried everything else...

(This latest great idea brought to you by the Camry "limited" that was in front of me on the way to coffee today that had a "Type-R" sticker on it....)

Froggystyle <--- Marketing Expert :D

·
'Glass slinger
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
LMAO... Good one Wes. I would try to market them at Starbucks also, you ever see how many people stand in line there? :D

·
'Glass slinger
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LMAO... Good one Wes. I would try to market them at Starbucks also, you ever see how many people stand in line there? :D
Yeah, I was thinking about calling it a "Tridenchino" and including a Joan Baez disk but couldn't figure out if it was a Venti or not...

·
'Glass slinger
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
did you buy them? How do they work? :D

RD <--- almost bought some the other day
Buy one of the "limited" Trident's and find out for sure! :D

They are OK. There is NO WAY they soak up all that coke like in the ad though.

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
Those shamwows look pretty damn cool.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I hear the next huge economic bubble is going to be enviromental greeness. Maybe you could make some kind of Trident Hibrid with Hyper Drive.:)bulb i am guessing you could get a nice grant to do some research there.:)devil

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
Just call me bubble boy, but what the hell is a shamwow? Is it a super badass shamee?

Wtf...where you been? They are only the most stupendious liquid absorbing towel since the last one. ;)

·
'Glass slinger
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
I am Roger..the Shrubber
1,080 Posts
If you offered a limited edition Black Brabus bi turbo V12, Brabus interior, black with 22" with Type-S black powder coated wheels on a black powder coated trailer you might gain more interest. Include a brabus golf towel, brabus silk boxers, brabus members only jacket and a box of swisher sweets, you could lure some of that athlete/entertainer coin.

Could you include hello kitty exhaust tips?

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
My girlfriend will be very dissapointed. She also ordered the Green Bags for the vegies.
I saw the green bag infomercial this moring. Bags for your fruit is awesome. I ordered 100. Hope they work. :)

I cant believe what they sell on these things. I have sat through meetings with infomercial companies and did not think that they could hit the numbers they were talking with a real product. I am guessing I was worng if this crap is on TV.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.