Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Islander Transient
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wes,

Congrats on a great show, you present well and the boat looked great! So what's Art Mann like? On his show he comes across as a great guy that would be a blast to hang with.

http://artmann.com/index.html

Art Mann Presents... Big Dolla' Toyz
EPISODE DESCRIPTION: Take a look at some fun and expensive toys for the street, water, and racetrack. We even ride in one of them to a late night drive up boat bar.

·
Islander Transient
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks cool. I'll have to check if I have HDNet.
Art Mann's show is a travel show with a target demographic of those who like to play, party and go where the action is. It's an entertaining show to say the least :D

·
28 Powerplay - HP500
1,399 Posts
Art Mann's show is a travel show with a target demographic of those who like to play, party and go where the action is. It's an entertaining show to say the least :D

Sounds like it's "Wild On" on steroids.:)sphss

I hope it gets Trident some more exposure with the right customers.

·
6,873 Posts
Where do I find this , I can not see anything other than the title you posted

·
Islander Transient
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Where do I find this , I can not see anything other than the title you posted
You have to have HiDef TV, it's on a channel called HD Net, on DirectTV it's channel 79 or something like that. His show comes on at 12a and 12:30a Pacific so I set the DVR to record it.

I guess the Trident episode was shot in 2005 because it still had the dual pumps and some drunks at Road Runner kept yelling something about 2005.

·
'Glass slinger
984 Posts
Wes,

Congrats on a great show, you present well and the boat looked great! So what's Art Mann like? On his show he comes across as a great guy that would be a blast to hang with.
Thanks Chip!

Art is a great guy, and is exactly like that in person. He has this weird Jenny Jones/Jerry Springer ability to get people to just open up to him on camera.

We sat at the Blue Water cafe one morning for breakfast and he and his sound guy Glen just had these waitresses all talking shit about one another. Then others started getting involved, people from other departments... started getting ugly and we were just standing there flabbergasted. It was all just unfolding in front of us. This one fat chick was sleeping with the other fat one's boyfriend, while the skinny one with the glasses was trying to get them to be nice to one another so the first fat one just unloads on her about who she slept with last... seriously. It was wild.

It happens everywhere with him. I did four episodes of Wild On with he and Brooke Burke, one for Playboy TV and two of these Art Mann Presents shows. We were in fact going to go down to Rosarito with him last weekend for the beach volleyball tournament with the moho but backed out at the last minute.

We will party with him soon enough with the new drives and boats. Probably within the next month or so.

Good times... didn't know it was being aired again or I would have said something.

Wes

1 - 8 of 8 Posts