Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chrome Tripple Horns (just the horns) in perfect condition They handle 150 psi, I ran them at 135.

Went to bigger trumpets, however these are pretty loud. I just wanted to be more obnoxious :)sphss.

$50.

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what do I need for a air supply???

A compressor (you can get decent ones at pep boys for $50 bucks) and a small tank (about $50 from any suspension shop). Then you'll need some hose and fittings to run from the compressor to to tank the to the horns. A valve hokked up to a botton on the dash and thats about it.

I can draw an install diagram if you need one. These systems are very easy to hook up.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
I bought them at Custom Truck Shop, I cant remember the brand, I'll climb under and let you know. They sound killer, but are starving for more psi. I just ordered a 200psi switch, can't wait til it comes.:)devil
Thanks...I need something to get peoples attention when they are dragging ass in the fast lane and I need to get some where. LOL
Wags

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.