Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There goes the neighborhood!! Its official, Danhercules in movin in. Say good by to the pristine quiet of the once lovley McIntyre Park. Gettin the pink tomorrow and headin out to make my presence known.
See ya all out there!

·
I don't feel tardy
845 Posts
There goes the neighborhood!! Its official, Danhercules in movin in. Say good by to the pristine quiet of the once lovley McIntyre Park. Gettin the pink tomorrow and headin out to make my presence known.
See ya all out there!
When is the house warming party?:)hand

·
Registered
332 Posts
Congratulations Dan! I am so glad you are down river from me now. I knew when you were in Havasu, Parker or anywhere up river from AHA cuz the water stunk like your Coors Light Piss.
Guess what bro......... hope you like swimming in recycled Modelo and Miller Light.

Let me know when I can barge in with the Wife, kids, dogs .........................

·
Registered
332 Posts
AHA folk are a little to high class to come down to our level......;)
Why the hate, you know we let you in Aha now and then. Just please dont stay too long.
Would it make you feel better when we come down and visit we wear our frayed, cut off jean shorts and 80s HB tank top.

Looking forward to visiting that part of the river for the first time. Come on Dan when is the Party. We need dates here. I will bring the Milwaukees Best.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Oh Franz you know your welcome down with us,but when you come down we even have park insurance that covers everything but you have to cary a chicken with you at all times or your not covered.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Oh Franz you know your welcome down with us,but when you come down we even have park insurance that covers everything but you have to cary a chicken with you at all times or your not covered.

This is all starting to make some sense now and why Dan bought a place. He finally can walk around with his cock in his hand and no one staring.
Instead of bringing my cock, its rather large and cumbersome (pun intended) would the camp mind if a bring a few cute chicks. I hear they are lacking on the cute chicks but every one standing around holding their cocks.

Sounds like a fun party!!

·
Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No need to bring the Milwaukees best, this is Keystone country.Also, along with the cut off shorts ya need you Oakley blades.

No cocks either. Just anteaters!!! :)

We will be out in two weeks to bring out the new trailer.

Come on by 31C for a beer!

·
www.highflowdynamics.com
1,161 Posts
See ya all out there!
Yet another reason to tow my boat down south this summer. Too bad the old truck engine sounds like someone's at my door, if you know what I mean ("knock, knock, knock"). One way or the other, I will pay a visit, with or without boat.

Congratulations Herc,

LO

1 - 14 of 14 Posts