Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Razor Wire Militia
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody remember the flat named Troubled waters in the early 70's driven by Leo Studer???

if so Just wanted to let ya know I just found out today that he took his life on Jan 30th. He was an old Boss of mine and was a great guy its sad to hear of this just thought I would share this on here encase anyone knew him as well...

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
anybody remember the flat named Troubled waters in the early 70's driven by Leo Studer???

if so Just wanted to let ya know I just found out today that he took his life on Jan 30th. He was an old Boss of mine and was a great guy its sad to hear of this just thought I would share this on here encase anyone knew him as well...
sad to hear.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Leo Studer - Troubled Waters

Hi there all,

I just got my mom her own computer, and while goofing around, she did a search for Leo Studer and Troubled Waters. She couldn't believe this came up.

I am Leo's oldest Daughter, Kim. Dad actually died January 31st, 2008. We just had his one year anniversary, and it's so amazing that we found this site, with the photos from the website I created in his honor. I think it's great, and I very much appreciate the tribute.

I would love to know who bought the boat, and see any other pictures that anyone may have - especially at Marine Stadium, Long Beach. I was in the pits as a kid, and I loved what he did. He wasn't one of the greats in the sport, but he sure was cool in my book.

Thanks again for the nice words, and the warm memories.

Kim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts