Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
3,605 Posts
thats my boat one day left not one bid 64 wachers.
Bitchin boat. Probably not a whole lot of people looking to spend 10K+ on a boat that needs an engine. I'm not saying it's not worth it, I'm just saying the market for one is probably a narrow one. Good luck with your sale! :)devil

·
Glendale Arizona
2,368 Posts
I don't think 10K for a 21' is unreasonable, especially if it includes everything (and I mean everything), but the motor and it's all in good shape (seats,carpet etc.).

If I'm reading the ad correctly it comes with a short block.

Even if it didn't come with the short block you could put in your own motor for say (conservatively) $7,000 -$10,000 and you've got a real nice ride for $17K-20K. From what I've seen complete 21's go for that much and more.

Just an opinion

thats my boat one day left not one bid 64 wachers.
If the buyer doesn't mind me asking.........I'd be curious as to what you've replaced this with?

Hang in there on the sale. Times are tough right now and it's a little early yet. I'm sure it'll sell.

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Had I not picked up the Liberator this would be in my driveway. 94TPR has or had offered to put a short block in the deal for 16,500 firm. He had the boat re-gelled white on the top. I just bumped it up in the boat spam if anyone is interested in it.

If I could buy it I would pick this one up. But then I would have 3 boats. No room and no money to run em.:)coffee

Sh!t the headers are lightnings too. Steal braided lines throughout. Clean interior.

·
21 Daytona
5,291 Posts
I don't think 10K for a 21' is unreasonable, especially if it includes everything (and I mean everything), but the motor and it's all in good shape (seats,carpet etc.).

If 10K would buy it....(even without the shortblock) it would be in New Mexico

·
Glendale Arizona
2,368 Posts
If 10K would buy it....(even without the shortblock) it would be in New Mexico
You've got 39 minutes left til she closes. Pop a bid in there buddy.

Starting bid: US $10,000.00
Reserve not met

Your maximum bid: US $
Place Bid
(Enter US $10,000.00 or more)
Get low monthly payments

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End time: 39 mins 52 secs (Mar-20-08 21:08:14 PDT

1 - 8 of 8 Posts