Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
13 Posts
I'm new on these boards so I don't quite no all the names and hidden stabs behind you guys, but you seem to run off at the mouth a bit. I hope you can back up all the talk because according to you , you act as if your the greatest thing since sliced bread...And in you case it must be wonder brand.

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
Uhhhh can we get a clean up crew to the in ramp please, huge v-drive oil spill down there from the 045 boat AGAIN.

045 is a pile.

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
I'm new on these boards so I don't quite no all the names and hidden stabs behind you guys, but you seem to run off at the mouth a bit. I hope you can back up all the talk because according to you , you act as if your the greatest thing since sliced bread...And in you case it must be wonder brand.
Relax guy, its all in fun. Well for the most part.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Elden does Elden senior know your on line? Looks like in the future your going to be driving the truck to the in and out ramp. "boat [email protected]" :)hand Hopefully you get a lap dance from a one tooth, got to use the scratch method!:D

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
i'm new on these boards so i don't quite no all the names and hidden stabs behind you guys, but you seem to run off at the mouth a bit. I hope you can back up all the talk because according to you , you act as if your the greatest thing since sliced bread...and in you case it must be wonder brand.
popcorn!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d

·
steelcomp was here
26,529 Posts
I'm new on these boards...LOL...yeah, right... hil:) hil:)

·
Banned
13 Posts
Uhhhh can we get a clean up crew to the in ramp please, huge v-drive oil spill down there from the 045 boat AGAIN.

045 is a pile.
you must be the guy that is the saturday stud and the sunday pud! Lots of guys hope they pair up with 1and doneweather

·
Banned
13 Posts
Elden does Elden senior know your on line? Looks like in the future your going to be driving the truck to the in and out ramp. "boat [email protected]" :)hand Hopefully you get a lap dance from a one tooth, got to use the scratch method!:D
Lets see if your pile makes it down the track.. speaking of truck and trailor. Your another stud on saturday when it absolutly does not count. Btw, i would prefere a gummer a single tooth has lots of drag:)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts