Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i got a 70 biesmeyer and trying to get info on it. I was told the hull can only do 60s is this true? I am under iron mouse on performance boats, i cant believe it cant get in the 80s i got to regear the casale am i waisting my time? I hope someone can give me some info thanks...........

·
Boat Test GURU
516 Posts
Irom Mouse Can you send any pictures of your ROCKET so I can see what model you are talking about!!!
I have never heard of a Biesmeyer anything other than on outboard not running over 60 MPH. Only reason the O/B did not go over 60 was it needed more O/B Power.

JW

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey jw..... im trying to post pics, i have been looking for info on this hull for months because it a weird style hull and its only 16'4'' with cav plates. I cant find a pic of another one like it anywhere, once again iv been looking for info for months.I did find out it only has 6% overdrive and i have a 468 bbc so plenty of power just wrong gears i believe also got a menkins 2 blade prop 10.5 x15. Ill try to put pics up again and thanks for your responce.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts