Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Just wandering who has there hands on this Cole Jet Boat?
Ive known a couple people from the HB forums who owned it. But I have since lost track of.
Want to know if its forsale?

Nate

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
I don't know where it is, but have seen many pictures of it. I LOVE that boat. The gel is bitchin, the motor is what I mainly love about it. The hull.... I could go on and on. If I had the money I would have boughten it when Mike had it up for sale.

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
It was for sale a bit over a year ago.. I was interested at the time. Cool Boat! I think theres a guy on the forums that ownes it.

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Was this boat Mopar powered?

·
lol, right.....
1,168 Posts
Last I heard of that boat, it was at JetBoat Performance getting some stuff done to it. I remember Tom posting something about it on THB. Thats been a pretty good while though, you may try getting up with him about it.

Last guy I remember owning it was a dude on HB, he was a fireman. Pretty sure he was the one that had it at Tom's. He had the Cole for a bit & then bought or was in the process of buying an open bow Bahner, I believe.

I had these 2 pics of the boat in my gallery over there. It showed the date I added them was April of '07, so that was most likely about the time it was being talked about. The Chevy transplant sounds familiar to me too.... Good luck to ya, in your search.

If you talk to Jeremy, tell him I said hello. I know its gotta be tough out there on the high seas of the Flemish Cap, missing his Vespa and all, lol.... :D

Was this boat Mopar powered?
Yes, at one time it was running a 440....

·
I don't feel tardy
845 Posts
I believe Angry Josh had that boat at one time and yes it was MOPAR powered. I remember the day he brought it by my house to take a look at it. Josh is a fireman and the last I heard from him he was working in the Ventura area.
What up Nate.:)hand

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
We put a used Mopar 440 back in last May and did the pump about mid June nice little boat :D ( Nate i even got pics from when I met you guys at Nac that time

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
A guy that works for me bought this boat last year! Still a mopar but all new!

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Way away from where it was from about 1600 miles! Nice boat with some heat in it now!:)devil:D

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
Nice to see it is still powered by a 440.

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
My friend wanted to know if someone has or knows the history of this boat? Any info. App!

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
Way away from where it was from about 1600 miles! Nice boat with some heat in it now!:)devil:D
No teasing dammit.

Let's see some shots of the 440 heat in this boat.

Brian

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the replies guys.
This boat used to belong to my wife's cousins husband (nautitwins) on HB forums. For awhile we did alot of boating together. Loved riding in that boat. Then he sold it to Josh (AngryJosh, where the hell is this guy?). And he and his wife did some boating trips with us untill he sold it to Mike (MDunn) and we met up with him at the Avi last year. I know he has since sold it. I've always loved this boat... but always thought a big 'ol blown chevy would fit so nice in there and haul the mail!:)devil

If anybody knows the new owner please ask him if he wants to sell it.

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
No teasing dammit.

Let's see some shots of the 440 heat in this boat.

Brian
He is gone to Mississippi for the weekend try to get some pix. posted next week! 575 hp with great torque! Magnolia Ark. WT :)devil:)hand

Coby

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Thanks for the replies guys.
This boat used to belong to my wife's cousins husband (nautitwins) on HB forums. For awhile we did alot of boating together. Loved riding in that boat. Then he sold it to Josh (AngryJosh, where the hell is this guy?). And he and his wife did some boating trips with us untill he sold it to Mike (MDunn) and we met up with him at the Avi last year. I know he has since sold it. I've always loved this boat... but always thought a big 'ol blown chevy would fit so nice in there and haul the mail!:)devil

If anybody knows the new owner please ask him if he wants to sell it.
n8dawg The guy that ownes the boat lives in Ark. and has since built a motor and polished his a$$ off on this thing Il ask if he wants to sell but I doubt it only had it out 3 times last season and our season is just begining! WT:)devil:)hand

Coby

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
1 - 20 of 35 Posts