Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm giving my own website a shot ( if it works ) :rolleyes:

clic on photos > select an album or use the dropdown and clic a year > once album selected clic slideshow > lower right clic fullscreen > see "options" while curser is @ fullscreen (now you can select play speed, later maybe music) Have fun :thumb:

http://steveshots.webs.com/

·
Or Seth, either one
3,270 Posts
Cool stuff Steve! Well done! :worship:

Please put a link to that page in your signature, so I can find it easy in the future.

-Seth-

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Cool stuff Steve! Well done! :worship:

Please put a link to that page in your signature, so I can find it easy in the future.

-Seth-
Seth cut loose some of that video footage u got! Stop holding out on us winter is here need some reminders of boatings past. YOUTUBE IS YOUR FREIND...LOL

·
Or Seth, either one
3,270 Posts
Seth cut loose some of that video footage u got! Stop holding out on us winter is here need some reminders of boatings past. YOUTUBE IS YOUR FREIND...LOL
The only one that I haven't done a video for is the St. Patty's Day Run. I got all the videos converted to a format that would work with my video editing software, and the damn computer crashed the very next day. So, those vids may be lost forever, which is sad. I had some pretty good footage of your boat, OC crossing Franks Tract, and overall dlb being dlb... on an awesome rainy day. There is a very small chance I may be able to recover it from the drive, but that's a whole different project. All the other outings are on youtube. I'll modify my signature to reflect all of them asap. Til then, just surf from one to the next.

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
:duh:
The only one that I haven't done a video for is the St. Patty's Day Run. I got all the videos converted to a format that would work with my video editing software, and the damn computer crashed the very next day. So, those vids may be lost forever, which is sad. I had some pretty good footage of your boat, OC crossing Franks Tract, and overall dlb being dlb... on an awesome rainy l
day. There is a very small chance I may be able to recover it from the drive, but that's a whole different project. All the other outings are on youtube. I'll modify my signature to reflect all of them asap. Til then, just surf from one to the next.

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Great shots. Looking forward to more pics, including some of the all white Daytona. Nice boat but the owner is questionable.LOL
I'm trying to figure out the site now so I don't have to re-load pics. As soon as I can catagorize and seperate by dates, years etc. I will start loading up albums. I gotta lotta pics.
And yes, that skinny guy with the white boat is a "little" strange. :happy:

·
Registered
848 Posts
I'm trying to figure out the site now so I don't have to re-load pics. As soon as I can catagorize and seperate by dates, years etc. I will start loading up albums. I gotta lotta pics.
And yes, that skinny guy with the white boat is a "little" strange. :happy:
Sounds great Steve. Looking forward to viewing all those great pics. Not exactly skinny but still working towards it. Strange for sure.....just look at the company I keep.HaHa!

Hope you and your wonderful wife are doing well. Hope to see you guys soon. Any DLB events over the holidays?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts