Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
I can tell you that a new one is five times that much and I own one and wouldn't sell it for twice that. If there are no major issues with it, that's the deal of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
I can tell you that a new one is five times that much and I own one and wouldn't sell it for twice that. If there are no major issues with it, that's the deal of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Theres one on PHX CL for like 5k you should go get it.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Theres one on PHX CL for like 5k you should go get it.
Lot of work to convert a jet to a V-drive/a stock engine to a something capable of handling Twin Turbo power/family runabout to ski race boat. By the time you verify the structure is capable, install offshore tanks, install the cavitation plates and prop wash plate, build the engine, install the transmission, set it up appropriately, install the v-drive, steering gear, hardware necessary to complete this boat to where the one in this thread or mine is, you're well into the price of the boat in this post even if your labor is free. I'll bet you wouldn't do it? Besides, I already have five v-drive boats, thanks.

Again, the boat in this thread is well worth the price being asked and someone will have a great boat for life like I do.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had a 21 RC V-drive for 17 years and just sold it two years ago.:mad: A very tough decision, but necessary at the time. I'm not currently in the market for one, but if this is in good shape, this would be the deal of the year!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts