Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was thinking of a lunch run on the 7th of aug ,then a little birdie suggested a old town sac run ! let me know whos in for what and we'll gt it going !!!!TUNNEL T

·
BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
783 Posts
Its going to be a long day for me, drive boat to delta, turn around drive back to sacramento, drink, get drunk, eat, drink some more and then figure out how to get me and my boat back home!
Oh i'm in T

·
IDGAF
2,872 Posts
Its going to be a long day for me, drive boat to delta, turn around drive back to sacramento, drink, get drunk, eat, drink some more and then figure out how to get me and my boat back home!
Oh i'm in T
Well Joe why dont you just launch in SAC, cruise down around the turnoff to WImpys and cruise back to sac with them. problem solved

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh i'm in T
big joe this is normaly a overnite trip we stay at the embassy and we have all the boats right there on the dock !!!!!TUNNEL T

·
BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
783 Posts
big joe this is normaly a overnite trip we stay at the embassy and we have all the boats right there on the dock !!!!!TUNNEL T
Hey T I understand that, but by the time we boat down to delta meet up with you guys and boat back I will have had a few road soda's and wont want to load boat on trailer and drive home! Which is only a couple of miles away:)sphss

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, I was looking at the map just now and it looks like about 60miles? Is this right? So it would take maybe 1.5 hours to get there?
normaly takes longer cuz we stop and drink and drink and pee also did i say we stop and drink !!!!TUNNEL T

big joe just launch at b&w and meet us there

1 - 20 of 58 Posts