Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Or Seth, either one
3,270 Posts
Great Video! I really appreciate it when someone takes the time to edit and create something more than just a dyno rip or a run down the drag strip. The engine came out nice, I've always liked a red block. Although, with everything else blinged to the max, I'm somewhat surprised the block didn't get a cermachrome treatment to match. LOL Nice solid dyno numbers too! Congrats.

-Seth-

PS. So that's where the intercooler on the t-ram and the old broken distributor cap pics ended up... NICE!

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,075 Posts
Sweet...................

S CP :happy:

·
Administrator
16,877 Posts
Awesome

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
I think he's talkin' about mine. It is waiting on turbo transitions from Steve Yoder, then I can finish the cold side plumbing. Barry, what were the numbers, when I paused the video I couldn't read the chart?

·
Some guy
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think he's talkin' about mine. It is waiting on turbo transitions from Steve Yoder, then I can finish the cold side plumbing. Barry, what were the numbers, when I paused the video I couldn't read the chart?
No,, he was asking about another photo I posted with some 12 pt ARP stainless bolts, since it was also red. The one in the video has conventional 6 pt stainless hex bolts, with the markings removed and polished.

He didn't want to make a big deal of the numbers, but they got bigger after he added more jet, pretty healthy for a 91 octane, pump gas daily driver!

·
Or Seth, either one
3,270 Posts
Nope, that is another very similar red turbo engine that is still waiting for turbos so it can run on the dyno.
Well, looks like both pieces have received a lot of attention to detail. Nice job Barry!

·
Some guy
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice Barry.
Didn't you work on this boat originally in 1990?
The trailer looks very familiar to me.
GT Performance did the original build on the boat, but the boat was complete before I saw it if I recall. I did get to race behind it a few times, made it even more fun to be involved in the project.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts