Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
91 yard TD pass by TX to get them close again. This should be a great 4th quarter. That QB for TX has one hell of an arm. I don't know how far he threw it but it may have been about 60-65 yards. haven't seen a replay yet.

Just saw the replay and it was only about 50 yards but he wasn't totally planted. Good arm regardless.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Incredible game.

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol...Can't keep the crowd off of the field. Didn't they rip down one of the goal posts and there is still a kickoff coming?

I wonder how many laterals there will be :)

·
Registered
393 Posts
lol...Can't keep the crowd off of the field. Didn't they rip down one of the goal posts and there is still a kickoff coming?

I wonder how many laterals there will be :)

That was field dudes taking it down before the drunk Texans rip it down...

Kick off from the 7 yard line???? That Crabtree will be playing on Sunday very soon!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Field dudes....haha

Only thing I could think of that fast!!! You know with the economy and election, many have overlooked the efforts to reduce the injuries incurred during dismantling of the goal post after one hell of a game!!!

If America would properly train there kids how to ride a goal post to the ground we wouldn't need field dudes!! :)

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You will notice it didn't take long to get them off the field either...drunk but orderly!!

Good job by everybody actually. That kind of stuff would scare the shit out of me if I was a player...regardless if I was the home or visitor.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Good job by everybody actually. That kind of stuff would scare the shit out of me if I was a player...regardless if I was the home or visitor.

That is what is good about that part of the country...good rivalry but alot of respect for the opponent...although that isn't 100%, it is prevalent in most of the thinking.

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That is what is good about that part of the country...good rivalry but alot of respect for the opponent...although that isn't 100%, it is prevalent in most of the thinking.
When I lived in OK for a year...Lawton, I thought the entire universe surrounded the annual TX-OK game. I was a young kid and it made a big impression on me. I still pull for OK.

I think TT has OK St next week

·
Registered
393 Posts
When I lived in OK for a year...Lawton, I thought the entire universe surrounded the annual TX-OK game. I was a young kid and it made a big impression on me. I still pull for OK.

I think TT has OK St next week

That will be another good one...I live in OKC right now and graduated high school from OK so I know the passion that comes with OU-Texas game, can get annoying at times! My daughter goes to OU so she reminds me no matter what happens OU is still #1... but you got to hand it to OSU and Mike Gundy behind Boone Pickens money...exciting stuff to come..I am betting the over on OSU/TT

And the OU/OSU game should be really good this year!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts