Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

These guys were testing at our place on the river this weekend. I've heard of this boat but have never seen it. I missed it 'cause I was rockcrawling up at Parker this weekend so I don't know how it ran.

·
Registered
390 Posts

These guys were testing at our place on the river this weekend. I've heard of this boat but have never seen it. I missed it 'cause I was rockcrawling up at Parker this weekend so I don't know how it ran.
Well i heard it broke the crank shaft on the first pass,

·
Registered
65 Posts
the motor actually went away after the third pass the crank broke behind 7 and 8 no other broken parts soooo new crank and back to testing

it ran really hard and is hardwearing like a standard daytona with all the new changes

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
the motor actually went away after the third pass the crank broke behind 7 and 8 no other broken parts soooo new crank and back to testing

it ran really hard and is hardwearing like a standard daytona with all the new changes
So are we gearing up for S/E in NJBA next season?

·
It's a sickness
1,354 Posts

will we see this baot @ the finals?, if so better get to work!!!!:D

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
I missed it 'cause I was rockcrawling up at Parker this weekend so I don't know how it ran.[/QUOTE]

We just got home from Parker and are beat. What a great weekend came home with no broken parts and ready to head to Johnson valley next weekend.:)devil

·
Registered
65 Posts
So are we gearing up for S/E in NJBA next season?

oh yea it really looks like it will be comming around

·
Registered
608 Posts
boat is a killer idea, glad to see its working out! looked over that boat at an irvine deal few years back, hope to see it run down the track! good luck!

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Never under estimate our sneakyness sir!:)hand

·
Registered
65 Posts
JR131 Pretty incredible that all this information is out before we get back

yea isnt the internet great thats cool

How is the water level?

Glad to hear things are coming around Jr.

the water level wasnt bad it was runable

thanks chris the boat so far has been a totally different animal to hardware

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
Man I love this boat. Love seeing it @ firebird. Very nice work! Will it be here in PHX this weekend?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Man I love this boat. Love seeing it @ firebird. Very nice work! Will it be here in P

no sorry we arnt ready to run the boat at a race yet it is not running up to its full potential yet but when it does we will be back racing

thanks for the interst in this project as it is HBs long time dream comming to reality

jr

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
We just got home from Parker and are beat. What a great weekend came home with no broken parts and ready to head to Johnson valley next weekend.:)devil
Damn.... I can't take my 4x's out right now but hearing that makes me want to go wrenching on them. Which lake bead are you headed to in Johnson Valley?

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
no sorry we arnt ready to run the boat at a race yet it is not running up to its full potential yet but when it does we will be back racing

thanks for the interst in this project as it is HBs long time dream comming to reality

jr
Have you guys seen big advantage from running the dual pumps? I would be curious to see what this set up would do side by side with the same hull/power on a single pump. Don't know if it's top secret racing stuff but if you have a build thread or pics of how all that is rigged I'd be real interested in seeing it.

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Watcha got on the bottom left of the first pic Rogers dargstar? good looking boat! both of em!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Have you guys seen big advantage from running the dual pumps? I would be curious to s

so far every boat that we have installed this system in (im speaking day cruiser style boats) the boat handles better and out performes any and all single pump set ups so with that said were hoping it will transfer over to the drag boats also. we will see soon

1 - 20 of 41 Posts