Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

· A-HOLE HICK
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First and foremost I am glad to hear my long time friends the Alcorns are OK after crashing in Jims RV on the way home They went at least 300 yards into the forest at 75 miles per hour and totalled the RV but they are all well and thats all that matters.
I want to thank all that help and support us in our efforts, during thick and thin.
Thanks again we will prevail!!!!!!!
Sincerely, Pat Eason and crew

· Speedy Member
6,720 Posts
:)bulb
:)coffee:)coffee:)coffee

Maybe learn how to drive a boat?:))eek:))

:)LegHump:)hand
Maybe you can learn how to get one out on the course to actually take a start?

Just saying..........................:)bulb:)bulb

· Speedy Member
6,720 Posts
Wow, from one mink to another.....low blow there Maximus. I wouldn't take it Kato..
Lou,

You have to take it all in stride. This caveman couldnt win a mink without Grich and he knows it. I was especially diggin his $4 straw hat he was sporting to hide his beastly face last weekend.:)hand

· Speedy Member
6,720 Posts
Yes ,don't run in to people,stay in your own lane retard.
Let's see,
Steve crashes into ME and Im the retard? NICE!!:D

I cant help it! I just have this thing for Sequeera. I constantly find myself crashing into him. That is all gonna change here real quick.:)bulb

· Dazed and Transfused
2,256 Posts
Pat sorry about all the collateral damage, glad no one was hurt.
It was "entertaining" to hang out with you again :D

RCL, Tremonton is 80 miles NORTH of Salt Lake, Wendover is 80 miles west :)hammers

· Registered
205 Posts
Yes ,don't run in to people,stay in your own lane retard.
Wow. just so unfounded rumors don't get started, the APBA official told Steve he did not start his turn in time. I was in the trailer with Steve and the official when Steve asked what happened. I know the experienced racers, who were on the radios with the k boat drivers at the time also know what went down. They were all down there, and had a good view. Steve is not afraid to hammer the throttle, but needs to get the hang of setting up for the turn-especially if you are on the inside.

It is now time for the itchy and scratchy show. I know 2 boats that need some repair work. When k 711 comes back out, she will be beautiful. Pat will not let a substandard looking boat go out of his garage. Looking towards bloody hands from sanding.:)hand

· Members only
4,393 Posts
:)bulb

Maybe you can learn how to get one out on the course to actually take a start?

Just saying..........................:)bulb:)bulb
WTF??? Why do you always have to go for the throat... wasn't steve enough this weekend???

I was simply trying to help you work through the anger n shit...:):(-

And back off the Hat!!!!:mad: It was 10 bucks, said Budwieser on the side & came with a free garder belt!:)grn

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.