Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Knwing that that boat is pretty sick and has lots of $$$in it Im gonna guess the headers were built by Burns. I think Rewarder makes a set similar too. Pretty sure you could go with an upswept dragster header that looks similar.

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Looks pretty custom to me. I think you can buy some bare upswet headers off summit and weld some bungs on them for the injection. Just got to keep the water out of the motor

·
not ******
718 Posts
That is what I am hoping to use. Just bought a set on e-bay 2 3/8 stainless with mufflers for under $500.00. Gonna save about 3 grand if they fit inside the boat! I wasn't sure how they were going to sit in relation to the engine. Looks like they worked great! :)devil

they sounded sweeet, real nice deeeeep rumble. the only problem i had was it was a real :)st:)st to change the plugs or even get to them. other than that it was a great exhaust.

·
Banned
3,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That is what I am hoping to use. Just bought a set on e-bay 2 3/8 stainless with mufflers for under $500.00. Gonna save about 3 grand if they fit inside the boat! I wasn't sure how they were going to sit in relation to the engine. Looks like they worked great! :)devil
I scored a set tonight on eBay, no mufflers though.

·
Lurker
1,417 Posts
I scored a set tonight on eBay, no mufflers though.
Cool!
Mine should be here today. You can't beat the price for a stainless header. The materials for one set of tubes cost more than the whole set did.
Hopefully they fit inside the gunnels without too much changing or they may be for sale.

You ever get those tubes measured Whitey??

·
Banned
3,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cool!
Mine should be here today. You can't beat the price for a stainless header. The materials for one set of tubes cost more than the whole set did.
Hopefully they fit inside the gunnels without too much changing or they may be for sale.

You ever get those tubes measured Whitey??
I paid $400 for mine. I'm wondering how mine are going to fit as well, I don't need an automatic paint peeling machine attached to my boat.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts