Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son and his friends wanted to have a lake party last weekend, so I agreed to play along. They are all 22-25 years old. Bought a keg, lots of food, etc.

The party started Friday night, some of the them slept on our Sea Ray 290. The next day about 25 showed up, the boys cooked while the girls yakked. Afterwards we all went out with the gang on two boats and took our jet skis along. Just parked in a cove with other boats and had fun.

So the Sea Ray and our Chaparral 256 both have full size heads, with yer standard little porcelein toilet, macerator pump, and holding tank. Late Saturday I was informed in a vague way that the toilet in the Chapparal wasn't working. Sunday we were cleaning up and the Sea Ray was having flushing problems too....

So I looked at the 256, the pump was locked up. I won't describe what it took to fix it, but it was 1 1/2 hours before I got out the "problem" and put it back together. I fixed the Sea Ray today, it was much easier to get to the pump on that head so it "only" took 30 minutes to remove the offending object.

I guess I'll make the signs in the head a little bigger and more specific. I wasn't very happy with the fairer sex after all this. .....:)st :)st :|err:)sphss:mad:

:D

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,238 Posts
My son and his friends wanted to have a lake party last weekend, so I agreed to play along. They are all 22-25 years old. Bought a keg, lots of food, etc.

The party started Friday night, some of the them slept on our Sea Ray 290. The next day about 25 showed up, the boys cooked while the girls yakked. Afterwards we all went out with the gang on two boats and took our jet skis along. Just parked in a cove with other boats and had fun.

So the Sea Ray and our Chaparral 256 both have full size heads, with yer standard little porcelein toilet, macerator pump, and holding tank. Late Saturday I was informed in a vague way that the toilet in the Chapparal wasn't working. Sunday we were cleaning up and the Sea Ray was having flushing problems too....

So I looked at the 256, the pump was locked up. I won't describe what it took to fix it, but it was 1 1/2 hours before I got out the "problem" and put it back together. I fixed the Sea Ray today, it was much easier to get to the pump on that head so it "only" took 30 minutes to remove the offending object.

I guess I'll make the signs in the head a little bigger and more specific. I wasn't very happy with the fairer sex after all this. .....:)st :)st :|err:)sphss:mad:

:D

:)coffeeIf you didn't put in your mouth first, it doesn't go in the toilet....:)bulb

·
Administrator
11,501 Posts

·
Banned
4,497 Posts
:)coffeeIf you didn't put in your mouth first, it doesn't go in the toilet....:)bulb
It's fun trying to explain that to them when their eyes glass over... If you didn't eat or drink it, don't put it in there dummy!!! :p

Had one say "But I don't drink pee..." She was a keeper. :)sphss

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,238 Posts
Aww, I missed it!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.