Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,115 Posts
Tell BP I said hello ;). I thought I seen a pic of his boat on FB at Marble Falls !!!!

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep we are here will do Mike, got some cool go pro videos on his boat, be up One day this week, he is one tough ol dude, it's Freaking HOTT!!!

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
View attachment 348785
Probably a Lil gift from Oklahoma!
Hehehe
According to Bob, He has a little wig that he puts on that thing and lets it ride along shotgun when he goes on long trips. Probably uses it to stay awake.:happy:

J/k, I met Bob today at Marble Falls. Cool dude. And he's a sniper behind the wheel of that boat. Also helps that he knows how to make it run the #'s.
Nice meeting you Bob. :))THumbsUp

·
Registered
378 Posts
Nice to meet you in MF Led.....

My kid took some good shots of BP on Saturday... I'll post them up in a day or so...

...:)devil

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
good seeing you again gary. and good luck to your son in his new adventure. btw, shouldn't you come up with a new screenname????

good to meet you and your son hass. hope you both had a good time down there. now, back to the regularly scheduled IRF programming :)

gn, I think that thing hopped on a covered wagon and somehow landed in my pit. kinda like grapes of magwrath. that's the closest it got to my boat. it did find it's way in the trailer though, so hitched a ride to the wild wild west.

the TE class was kind of tough back there this year. first time I've seen anything like it since 2005. I qualified with a 9.019 - good for 8th. the 9th guy, danny lackey, was way off with a 9.03 :rolleyes: on sunday, danny got me in r/t by 0.008. he ran a 9.004 to my 9.002, so he got me by .006. I know what the dbr numbers say, but this is what the timeslip says. I would have sworn I had him by 2' at the stripe, and that's what he thought too. but the computer said otherwise. one and done sucks, but I learned some things and will get better.

many thanks to led and scott for all their help. you guys are awesome.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Hey bp....

Had the Cheyenne 372 name too long to change it.... and the pink and purple hydro is only a temporary thing as it's for sale by the owner anyway....

Here's a pic that my son took of you.... boat looks great...!

...:))THumbsUp

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
thanks gary. looks like i'm slowing down??? it sure does ride nice, no complaints.

you could change it to "ustb Cheyenne 372"????? :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts