Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
1,512 Posts
Why the fuck does anyone care what the UN thinks?

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
Why the fuck does anyone care what the UN thinks?
It is relevant because as fucked up as they are, even they have enough sense to realize that allowing voting without an ID is a "fertile field" for corruption.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
These are the same guys that "dont want US protection" until they got attacked then chastised us for listening to them.

The UN are a bunch of idiots.

A valid passport should be enough.

UD

·
Registered
533 Posts
Funny how American libs always praise Europe and look at that continent as a roll model of some kind. But yet, when it comes to passing some sort of ID requirement law here like they have in Europe, it's a no go.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I really think that the UN is a useless organization. It just shows you that a corrupt organization that the liberal groups brought in because of voter ID laws recognizes that we should have them.

·
VOTE!
2,123 Posts
Why creat another usless law when there is not real need. These are not isolated findings:
* Fraud by individual voters is both irrational and extremely rare.
* Many vivid anecdotes of purported voter fraud have been proven false or do not demonstrate fraud.
* Voter fraud is often conflated with other forms of election misconduct.
* Raising the unsubstantiated specter of mass voter fraud suits a particular policy agenda.
* Claims of voter fraud should be carefully tested before they become the basis for action.

Helping Republicans Find Real Voter Fraud in America

Policy Brief on the Truth About “Voter Fraud” | Brennan Center for Justice

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Why creat another usless law when there is not real need. These are not isolated findings:
* Fraud by individual voters is both irrational and extremely rare.
* Many vivid anecdotes of purported voter fraud have been proven false or do not demonstrate fraud.
* Voter fraud is often conflated with other forms of election misconduct.
* Raising the unsubstantiated specter of mass voter fraud suits a particular policy agenda.
* Claims of voter fraud should be carefully tested before they become the basis for action.

Helping Republicans Find Real Voter Fraud in America

Policy Brief on the Truth About “Voter Fraud” | Brennan Center for Justice
That is until someone other than a democrat is elected. Then you'll be screaming that their was rampant voter fraud. It has been proven. It is and has been a problem. Just because Holder decided he didn't want to prosecute didn't mean it didn't happen. Acorn, NBP, Stern...Look at how many people have been arrested in the past couple weeks and are being charged!

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Why is it that we need voter ID again?
So the "less than honest" won't vote more than once. Does that make any sense to you?

At the boat races, this weekend, I met a gentleman from these boards who had his diseased mother's ballot at home. He said, I just can't bring myself to fill it in and return it because that would make me like the democrats. I told him I was proud of him and congratulated him for his integrity.

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
...Just because Holder decided he didn't want to prosecute didn't mean it didn't happen. Acorn, NBP, Stern...Look at how many people have been arrested in the past couple weeks and are being charged!

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Why do we need ID law for alcohol purchases?
Or to get on an airplane, buy a gun, buy cigs, or enter the country legally.

You need an ID to get a LEGAL job, which PROVES these whiney bitches that claim to not have IDs or be able to afford them, don't have jobs.

Dickheads like Rod never mention that its all about the hardship of obtaining the ID thats the lame ass reason for being against the law. Dipshits like him DESIRE all the low life POS in the country to be able to vote, because YOU KNOW who those low life piles of scum will vote for. He is a democrate NOT because he believes in anything Ozero does or says he will do, but because he likes to be affiliated with people like this. These are Rod's people:

image008.jpg
image013.jpg
image018.jpg

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 21 Posts