Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
X100....What friggin right does the UN have to tell us what we should do and not do in the USA. Screwem. Maybe the UN will tell me I can't drink coffee with the monitor on....Jeezzzzus H Christ. Where is the LEADERSHIP of this country. If our leader had any balls he would tell what ever her name is to STFU. OK on to happier thoughts...:battle219:

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
With all the human brutality that UN member states engage in, this is more headline grabbing politicians at work.

How about the severe human rights abuses in middle eastern countries to start with?

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
With all the human brutality that UN member states engage in, this is more headline grabbing politicians at work.

How about the severe human rights abuses in middle eastern countries to start with?

No Shit- You got Bashar Assad shelling homs in violation of a treaty he signed 2 weeks ago - and that moron wants to talk about Trayvon Martin?

Ill tell you what that is- that someone whispering in his ear telling him to say something.

What a joke.

UD

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
I guess the UN chief missed the 6 million people killed in Africa in the last few yrs. :))ThumbsDwn

1 - 6 of 6 Posts