Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts
I don't get it, your lack of opinion or addional facts did not help. So the house isn't productive because it doesn't support additonal legislation to damage the nataion that Obama wants. That's good in my book. Just another driveby hit piece that's not even worth clicking on. Why is the senate blocking everything the house passes? That's ok with you though because it's not what the Ds want.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
I stop looking the second I saw who was doing the bitching. Florida is another one of those cases where one "district" elects a total ignorant bitch, yet the state has elected Jeb Bush as Gov, and elected Rubio as a Senator. You just know there are little district pockets of total morons in Florida. Kind of opposite of Cali where there a tiny pockets of rational thinking, and the rest of the state is dumb a dirt.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I don't get it, your lack of opinion or addional facts did not help. So the house isn't productive because it doesn't support additonal legislation to damage the nataion that Obama wants. That's good in my book. Just another driveby hit piece that's not even worth clicking on. Why is the senate blocking everything the house passes? That's ok with you though because it's not what the Ds want.
I think that is in violation of PRF rules also! ;)

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
How come everytime I see that ugly mug of Blabbermouth Schultz, two thoughts have a train wreck in my head.
1) If her lips are moving, she's lying.
2)If you can't dazzel with your brilliance, baffel with your bullshit. She's got to be the queen of bullshit! She was on Fox last not with Brett Baher and he did a good job, IMO, of calling her on her BS blaming the Repulicans because Harry Reid won't allow a budget to get to the floor. It was fun to watch him pin her down on facts and call her on her spin.

·
1,512 Posts
She's a belligerent loud mouthed JAP with no substance. It's no wonder the Dem's like her.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
The mid-term "shellacking" was only the beginning.
You have that right Doc. I will admit I have been a life long registered Democrat. Haven't vote that party in a very long time, and have never voted along party lines. Always felt I voted for the best person to do the job. Yesterday my wife and myself re-registered as Republicans. I want them to know that the base they depend on is moving to the other side. I want an America for my children and grand children and O isn't taking us in that direction....Reality

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Old snaggletooth loves to double talk. She says that extending the Bush tax cuts would add $700B to the deficit but then she says that she wants to extend the middle class tax cuts. The cuts to "the rich" only add up to $40B a year. They've thrown away more than that on Obama's donors like Solyndra. So they still want to add $660B a year? Don't think for a minute that they'll make any cuts in taxes if they have control of congress and the presidency. They'll increase taxes then increase spending. They have no discipline when it comes to spending. They're going to have to raise taxes on everyone to make up for the lack of revenue coming in as their policies will kill more businesses. These idiots have no idea how the economy or businesses work.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I just watched it. Nothing more than waffling and passing the blame. :no: Right by the playbook.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
My lack of opinion...ha! I had to put the keyboard down last night and walk away. My opinion would have got me kicked off the forum.
Made me sick to my stomach what this worthless waist of air had to say. I run a small business and have payed my wifes student loans for several
years .....then this bitch is pissing down my back and telling me its raining. Her and her commie comrades are a bunch of treasonous
scum! Shall I continue? Or tell ya how I really feel?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
You have that right Doc. I will admit I have been a life long registered Democrat. Haven't vote that party in a very long time, and have never voted along party lines. Always felt I voted for the best person to do the job. Yesterday my wife and myself re-registered as Republicans. I want them to know that the base they depend on is moving to the other side. I want an America for my children and grand children and O isn't taking us in that direction....Reality
Smart man!

I don't care what party, skin color, religon you are.. Respect the constitution and just get the job done!
As a elected employee, you are not a king, and work for Us. Do your job!

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts
My lack of opinion...ha! I had to put the keyboard down last night and walk away. My opinion would have got me kicked off the forum.
Made me sick to my stomach what this worthless waist of air had to say. I run a small business and have payed my wifes student loans for several
years .....then this bitch is pissing down my back and telling me its raining. Her and her commie comrades are a bunch of treasonous
Good enough for me, saying what you really feel would be fine by me no matter who you are. Beats just random articles as we don't know exactly what you are pointing out from the article as they can be often applied to several subjects.

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
I stop looking the second I saw who was doing the bitching. Florida is another one of those cases where one "district" elects a total ignorant bitch, yet the state has elected Jeb Bush as Gov, and elected Rubio as a Senator. You just know there are little district pockets of total morons in Florida. Kind of opposite of Cali where there a tiny pockets of rational thinking, and the rest of the state is dumb a dirt.
:D
Yep, that little slice of FL from W. Palm to Miami has a few. Plus a few in dowtown Tallahassee. Yet we've been hearing for 10 yrs that FL is a now a swing state, so I dunno.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
LOL! Don't let it get you so uptight... It would have helped if you would have left some comment... Using profanity here is OK I believe! :)eh:)

Fuck that stupid cunt!!! :angry:

See? :wink2:

·
1,512 Posts
Just for that you are expected to donate $1,000,000 to the re-elect Obama campaign.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
How come everytime I see that ugly mug of Blabbermouth Schultz, two thoughts have a train wreck in my head.
1) If her lips are moving, she's lying.
2)If you can't dazzel with your brilliance, baffel with your bullshit. She's got to be the queen of bullshit! She was on Fox last not with Brett Baher and he did a good job, IMO, of calling her on her BS blaming the Repulicans because Harry Reid won't allow a budget to get to the floor. It was fun to watch him pin her down on facts and call her on her spin.

why does she keep calling it the romney/ryan budget? romney isn't in the house or senate and has nothng to do with the budget

Debbie Wasserman Schultz interviewed by Bret Baier 4-24-12 - YouTube

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
That's how they try to tie Romney to Ryan as a scare tactic. They can't give real facts because it doesn't look good for them so they have to distort and lie.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
That's how they try to tie Romney to Ryan as a scar tactic. They can't give real facts because it doesn't look good for them so they have to distort and lie.

isn't that just the disgusting truth, these people and Shultz are slime bags!

·
Registered
760 Posts
Larry Elder, The Sage From South Central

The mid-term "shellacking" was only the beginning.
Larry is on KABC Radio in Los Angeles, he's an attorney and he's also black. I've listen to him for years and love him dearly. Today he hit the nail on the head about ZERO: He said, "The trouble with Obama, he doesn't know the firemen from the arsonists".

The Doctor, I hope you are correct. I taught school for 38 years, most junior high kids, I never felt they were stupid, just uneducated. I'm hoping the internet will educated the MASSES who are ASSES.....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts