Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Absolutely unbelievable... There are 195 countries on earth..... The US taxpayers are subsidizing 173 of them...........173 out of 195!!! No wonder we're broke... Millions to countries that hate us. No one has even totaled it up!!! I'm sure it's Billions a year.... This must stop. One way or another, even if it takes a taxpayer boycott refusing to pay until this is fully exposed and stopped....
Ray

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Foreign aid is only one of the biggest financial disasters this country has gotten itself into.
Our Welfare system is so broken my clients can't hire inexperienced or part time help because it pays better to not be employed at all and that expense on this country is brutally insane.
The amount of wasted money that goes into grants, research and programs that benefit so very few is also insane! All in the name of determining the mating habits of some unheard of animal in the Amazon.

Ray, you are dead on but please don't stop at foreign aid! I'm still waiting for anyone with a brain to tell me why we need nearly 1000 Federal Agencies when we could survive - even thrive with less than 100 of them?

Cut here! Cut now!

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Barry said in the SB interview with O'Reilly when he asked what he could do better and Barry said deal with the facts.....here you go Barry, cut the funding!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts