Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday evening on 7th street there ws a POS blue malibu with the whole light thing in the windows front and rear. Had someone pulled over. Guy not in uniform but packing heat on his side. I have seen others over by my home with a Tahoe, 3 models back, same thing. POS vehicle with some clown in jeans and golf shirt giving someone a hard time for who knows what.

So the question is, what to do if it happens to you? I tell my employees and family to call 911, tell them what is happening and request a uniformed officer in a arked patrol car.

Any insight from cops and people on here? It seems to be prevalent in Arizona lately.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Chances are if he wasn't wearing a marked Police shirt he was making a stop for a specific reason, not just a traffic stop. He more than likely is DEA or sometimes the secret service will do work on identity theft etc etc etc....

And then there is ICE messin with the mexicans and Dept of Homeland Security hasseling the Taliban and well you get the point.

Duh Rob don't you watch crime TV???? ;)

·
Banned
4,599 Posts

·
ATTA BOY
2,348 Posts
Chances are if he wasn't wearing a marked Police shirt he was making a stop for a specific reason, not just a traffic stop. He more than likely is DEA or sometimes the secret service will do work on identity theft etc etc etc....

And then there is ICE hastling the mexicans and Dept of Economic security hastling the Taliban and well you get the point.

Duh Rob don't you watch crime TV???? ;)
Like a big old family reunion for you everytime you watch huh:D

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Seen them pull people over by me just north of pinnacle and Scottsdale. Dark navy blue car.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Seen them pull people over by me just north of pinnacle and Scottsdale. Dark navy blue car.
All city PD's and Sherrifs Dept have unmarked newer caprices/crown vics that typically have uniformed cops in them. Scottsdale PD and DPS also have various unmarked cars for freeway patrolling. Also with uniformed cops in them. Sherrifs Dept has several different makes and models aswell as confiscated cars that their undercovers use when working cases. The sevilian confiscations will not have light bars in them. Just some info from a guy I know that is head of Sherrif Joes security.

·
Premium Member
2,145 Posts
If you can see in the windows and the guy isn't in uniform, keep driving at legal speeds and call 911 - request a marked unit/uniformed officer.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
Saw a big bust of some kind in Susanville, CA the other day on my way home.
Entering town I was at the first red light when 5-6 marked cars (Sheriff, SPD) came skidding up and stopped at all 4 streets. Light turned and I started going. Coming the other way was a few cars followed by 3-4 marked cars. All of a sudden in my mirror the lights came on like a freaking carnival!
They forced some guy off the road and swarmed him, guns drawn.

Coming at me the other way was every imaginable type of vehicle with lights flashing. I swear there was even a Subaru!
Must have been DEA, Feds, State, even thought I ID'd a few Marshals in Suburbans! Probably 20 LEO vehicles all together.
Any one know what that was about??

·
Premium Member
2,625 Posts
Here in Southwest Riverside, the unmarked or undercover units call for a marked, "black and white", unit to make the stop.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Saw a big bust of some kind in Susanville, CA the other day on my way home.
Entering town I was at the first red light when 5-6 marked cars (Sheriff, SPD) came skidding up and stopped at all 4 streets. Light turned and I started going. Coming the other way was a few cars followed by 3-4 marked cars. All of a sudden in my mirror the lights came on like a freaking carnival!
They forced some guy off the road and swarmed him, guns drawn.

Coming at me the other way was every imaginable type of vehicle with lights flashing. I swear there was even a Subaru!
Must have been DEA, Feds, State, even thought I ID'd a few Marshals in Suburbans! Probably 20 LEO vehicles all together.
Any one know what that was about??
I'd imagine something illeagal!;):D:D:D

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
1 - 20 of 64 Posts